14* drunk

While I wait for my parents to go I keep reading a book that so far I really like, Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance. They finally go at 9:10 p.m. and I'm free to go.

I put on my black jacket and go out. I can't go to Gerard's house and just knock. I need to think a plan to see Gee, without seeing Mikey before.

I go to the park other time. It's a good place to think, but also a good place to get kidnap so I must be careful. I sit in the same bench and start thinking. What I do now?

I was thinking when I hear a noise, it sound like someone fell. I must go and see what happen, a part of me says while the other says, run before is to late. I decide to go and see what happen.

I go to the place in which I just hear the sound. There I found what I never think to find. I just stay shock seeing him. He have a beer in his hand and he is on the ground, because he just fell. I suppose he is drunk. I carefully go where he is. I can't stop seeing him, I never think I would see him like that.

"Gee..." I say and I touch his shoulder

"Allison" he say surprise " I'm sorry..... I shouldn't..." and after that trying of talking to me he vomit next to my converses but lucky it didn't touch them. He is definitely drunk as hell.

"Oh god! Gerard, what did you do to yourself ?" I need to take him home "come on, I take you home"

I make him rest his arm in my shoulders and I take him from his waist. Fuck! he weights a lot much more than me. He isn't conscious of what he do, he don't know I'm taking him home, he don't move a muscle to help me. This is really more difficult, than I think it will be.

I don't know how but we get to his house. I knock the door, still having Gee in arms. Mikey open the door and in that moment Gee vomits again on the porch.

"Oh, fuck!" Mikey says and takes a quick step back so the vomit don't touch him " what do you do to yourself, Gerard?"

"He is drunk" I say, but I think is very obvious

"Alison" he says surprise. He just notice I'm here " yeah, I know..... come in and take Gerard to his room, I will clean the vomit" he says and let me in.

I get to Gee's room and I put him in his bed. I sit next to him and I watch how he slowly start to get sleep. How he end up like this? Why he get drunk?

"You look pretty" he say, I smile and I just laugh at what he just say. He is really drunk.

"Haha, just sleep, Gee" I say. After that he falls sleep and I just watch him sleep with a smile in my face.

"Thanks for bringing my brother home" I jump out of the bed scare at Mikey's voice "sorry if I scare you"

"It's okey" I say still a little scare "how long have you been watching us?

"A while" he says smiling "you two look perfect together. Come on lets see a movie".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Hope you like the chapter

Today's song: where did the party go by fall out boy

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having my final exams. Probably I will not update this weekend. Sorry...