13* Time

I hope Gee is not angry with me I couldn't handle one more time being with out him, but now I have better things to worry about. I just need some time to think of what I'm going to do now.

I sit in a bench in the the park and see how the kids play. I put my headphones and start hearing iron maiden. I wish my life will be as easy as the kids in the park, just playing, laughing, running, with not worries at all.

I just broke up with Alexander, or I think so. Now he and all his clique can hurt me or more important Gee. Nothing can stop them now, nothing.

What I was suppose to do?

In the other hand I need to be forgiven for what I did. Could my real friends forgive me after all I did? They will accept to be my friends again, or they will just ignore me as I did to them?

My parents now will hate me because I'm other time the freak 17 year old emo. Now they probably kick me out of the house. Where do I go then? Will they really kick me out? Possibly.

Why my fucking life can't be more easy? Why I have this life? I just want to know, why?

First, what I'm going to do with Alexander and his clique? Maybe they just forget all about me and Alexander. Maybe everything will be like it was before, they will bother me every fucking day but Gee and me will protect each other.

Then, I need to apologize with all of my friends for what I did. I really hope they could forgive me, or I will never forgive myself. I will explain them all and why did I do it. Please forgive me.

Also I need to be careful with my parents. I don't want to be kick out. I mean all I ever wish is to get out of that shit of house and run away from my stupid parents, but now I don't have anywhere to go. For more than I hate I need to follow all the rules my parents have, if I want to have a place to sleep.

I need to see Gee and talk to him. I need to be in peace with him before I do any thing else. I need to talk to him now. I really hope he is not angry with me .

I look up at the sky and see that is already dark. I been here all day just thinking. I look at my clock. I wake up at 11:30 a.m., I suppose that all the river and Alexander problem finish at 2:30 p.m., the time now is 8:15 p.m., so I been here almost 6 hours just thinking.

I must go home now if I don't want my parents to get angry now. I don't want my parents to be add to the list of things I need to worry about. I take my things and walk to my house.

I enter to my house and go to the kitchen. I go for some water to drink. After that I go to my room and I see my parents in the living room watching T.V.

"How are you Allison?" my mom say in a sweet voice. I'm lucky because they don't turn to see me, if they see me in this dark clothes they will kick me out now.

"I'm fine. I'm going to my room" I say quickly, I don't want them to see me.

"Okey me and your father are going to the cinema. If you want you can go wherever you want and we will see you tomorrow " yes! that is my perfect opportunity to see Gerard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today song: the kids from yesterday by MCR

Hope you are likening the story

I'm thinking to make a killjoys story, what do you think?