20

"Do you want to film a YouTube video with me?" I ask Luke as I walk into the living room.

I was procrastinating this video until the last minute. Now, it's supposed to be uploaded tomorrow. Luke and I were a little occupied. Just like we had been for the past few months we've been dating. 4 to be exact.

He stands up and stretched his back, "Sure, babe."

His little nicknames bring a smile to my face no matter how much I try to get used to it.

"What're we filming?"

I shrug, "Whatever, I'm not sure what you're comfortable with."

"Hun, I think we already know how far I'm willing to go," Luke smirks and grabs my waist.

I smack his chest, "That's not what I meant at all."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Well, no one knows about our relationship yet, I wasn't sure if you wanted people to know or if you wanted to keep it on the DL." 

Luke furrows his eyebrows, "Why wouldn't I want people to know?"

"Have you even looked at Twitter recently? Or Instagram? Literally any social media?" I unlock my phone and hand it over to him.

"What do you want me to do with this?"

"Look at my mentions."

It's silent for a few minutes, I can tell that he's seeing what I see daily by the way his inhales and exhales deepen.

"Did you read the one where I was paying you guys to talk to me? Or that I threatened you guys?" I take my phone back, a sarcastic tone playing in my voice. "But wait, we didn't get to the weight ones yet."

"Zoe, stop reading them."

"She looks like the beginning picture of those Biggest Loser shows but she doesn't get the after picture.' That one was funny."

"Why are you reading these?"

"Because they are true, Luke!" I shout in his face.

"You look like a walking stick, Zo, how the fuck would you be overweight if you have nothing but skin and bones?" Luke shouts back.

"Look at me, Luke." I pull my pants down to expose my hips, "I know you eye my stretch marks every fucking time we fuck! I know that!"

"I like them, is that a problem?!" Luke stands up and follows me into my bedroom, pants back up around my waist.

"Don't give me that bullshit! They're ugly! Unflattering!" 

"Beautiful." Luke grabs my wrist and pulls me close up against his chest. "I love your marks. I love your personality. I may not love your choices but I love you."

The blood drains from my face.

"You love me?" My voice much quieter now.

"Yes, I do love you." Luke's hands cup my face and he leans his forehead against mine.

"I love you too."

Now after that conversation, is it make up sex, or is it 'we just confessed our love' sex?