7

"Where's your apartment?" The driver asks.

"It's kinda far." I put my hand in my pocket and search for my keys. "Shit." I groan.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks from under me. Yup under me.

The car has three seats in the back so Ashton is sat up front with the driver, Michael, Calum and Luke are in seats and unfortunately for them, I'm lying across all of them. They're probably struggling to breathe right now.

"My keys aren't here. I left them with Winter and she never gave them back." I rest my head against the window.

"You can stay at our house." Calum offers. "We have an extra room so it will be no problem."

Everyone agreed with him so now we're on our way to their rental house in the Hamptons. We soon arrive and all pile out of the car.

"I wanna party." Michael yells at the top of his lungs.

"We literally just left the fucking club. Why couldn't you party there?" Luke chuckles.

"Because we were busy talking to those girls. But if none of you will party with me, I'll go in my room and party with myself." Michael runs into the house and out of everyone's sight.

"I'm off, too." Calum says.

Calum comes and hugs me. "Goodnight, Zoe." "Night." I smile and let go. Luke hugs me, my heart aching as he lets go.

"You going to bed, too?" I ask, seeing as he said nothing.

"Nope. Just wanted a hug." Luke winks cheekily.

"Well, I never run out of 'em so feel free to take one anytime." I'm so weird what the fuck.

"Come with me, I'll get you clothes to sleep in." Ashton follows me and Luke in the house.

"I'm gonna make some tea. Anyone want some?" Ashton asks. I ask for him to make me a cup while Luke says he's going to bed.

"Grab a shirt and sweatpants, it gets cold. Your room is across from mine. I'm gonna change real quick." I go in the drawers he pointed at and take the first shirt and bottoms I see.

I go into my temporary room and change. Luke knocks and comes in after. "Just came to say goodnight." He smiles.

I go up and hug him, not letting go for a few seconds. "Goodnight, Luke." I whisper and walk past him downstairs.

"What do you like in your tea?" Ashton asks. "Nothing," I answer and sit on the couch next to him.

"You know we need to continue that conversation from before right?" I nod and look down.

"I started feeling... overweight, when I was 14. 7 years I've thought about doing what I do." I start.

"14? Why?" Ashton places his mug down and faces me.

"My mom. I don't think she realized what she was doing. Every time she said that my 'thighs are getting fat' or she could 'see my stomach fat' when my shirt was tight. And it hurt. I would skip meals everyday but that never stuck." I dig my thumb nail into my pointer finger.

"No one should have to deal with that so young." Ashton takes my hands in his.

"I've always known I wasn't skinny. All of my friends were thin, I was the odd one out. Even my dad would tell me that I should start running. They didn't understand."

The conversation only lasted a little longer before we were just laying next to each other, both about to fall asleep.

"Time for bed." Ashton yawns as he gets up.

I nod and we both walk upstairs. We hug and head our separate ways.

I text in the Fab 4 group chat to inform my friends about my situation.

I fall asleep but the morning sun quickly awakes me. Maybe not fast but it feels like I slept 5 minutes.

I check my phone to see 10 AM.

I decide to get up and go downstairs.

"ZOE." The boys all yell as they eat pancakes. Ana, Winter and Gracie are all here as well.

"Morning." I smile and sit next to Ana and Luke.

"Here, I made pancakes for you." Ashton sets a plate in front of me.

"I'm actually not hungry right now." I look at Ashton.

He gives me a look and I avert my gaze to my hands.

I can do this.