15

All of my friends left me yesterday, leaving me alone with my unhealthy mind.

The good news is that Luke, Cal, Mikey and Ash are coming back now. For no reason except to check up on me.

Apparently Luke went off on the rest of them for not telling him about me, but I told him that I made them promise not to tell anyone.

I actually told the girls about my eating disorder because these are the people I trust the most. I should've told them in the beginning but I didn't. I was too ashamed to get help from my best friends.

They all cried with me and then we had a Shane Dawson marathon and laughed ourselves to sleep.

"Knock knock, we're coming in." The boys all walk in one after another.

As promised, 5SOS all came to see me. They're staying for a week and them they have to head off to LA to do some recording. Their new song Want You Back has been on replay since it came out. I'm absolutely obsessed.  It's not their usual sound but I absolutely love how they're able to make any sound, sound good.

"Hey, baby girl." Calum hugs me to death.

"Hi." I hug all of the boys, Luke last.

As we're hugging he whispers in my ear, "I'm so sorry I left so early in the morning but management would have beat my ass if I was late for my flight."

"It's fine." I smile and look at his hair. How does ones hair get so soft? Mine isn't even like that.

"I'm starving." Michael walks over into the kitchen and grabs a bag of Doritos before walking out back to us. Alfie stocked my cabinets before he left because "he wanted to." Or because he knew what was going on.

"So, how are you doing?"

"I ate some cake the other day if that makes you feel better." I chuckle. "I've been eating chicken salad and an apple everyday as well."

They all smile at me, knowing that its hard to even do that.

"We're really proud of you." Luke hangs his arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I'm only doing this for you guys so I would hope so." I look at all of them. I can tell that they are truly happy that I'm moving ahead from where I was last time I saw them. The lat time they were here, all I ate were Diet Pills.

We all hang out for a while before Michael leaves to go see his girlfriend and explore New York with her, who he demanded that I have to meet, and Ashton and Calum leave to go unpack their stuff at their house, which is way closer than the last one. This one is only 10 minutes away. Apparently they went straight from the airport to my house, not want to delay seeing me any longer.

Right now, me and Luke were watching the Office together, arguing whether or not Dwight and Angela make a good couple. His arm was around my shoulder and my head was on his chest.

"He literally has no emotions." Luke points out.

"Then why was he mad when Angela started seeing Andrew?" I stubbornly reply.

"Because-" A knock sounds on the door interrupting Lukes stupid comment. I check my phone just in case one of the girls texted me saying they were coming over. No messages. They don't usually come over unexpected.

"Who is it?" Luke asks. I shrug. "I'm not expecting anyone."

I stand up and walk to the door before opening it.

"Mom? Dad?"