Chapter 1

Corie Ravyon.

I put my hair behind my ears before sitting down on my bed

I put my hair behind my ears before sitting down on my bed. I opened my Mac and waited for it to load. My phone rung and I answered it without looking.

"Hello ?"

"So you really gonna leave me ?" Khalil shouted through the phone.

"Khalil stop with the games. I told you I wasn't doing this shit. You decided to go down the wrong path and I told you not to do it. I told you I wasn't gonna be with you while you were doing this drug dealing shit."

"I have nothing else to make money Corie and you know that."

"You had the chance to fix your life , you had chances to fix that shit and you didn't. You have this fuck it mentality about everything and play shit off like it's okay. I'm growing as a person and you aren't growing with me so we are done. That's it. End of discussion."

"Fuck you , you fat bitch. Keisha , ain't nobody gonna love you or fuck you like I do."

"Damn too bad I'm a virgin and my name isn't Keisha, you sick fuck. And too bad someone already has."I told him before hanging up the phone and blocking his number. I didn't know I got up and even paced around until I stepped my heels that were on my carpet.

I stared at the mirror and sighed , looking at my stomach.

I grabbed my phone before taking a picture and posting it on Instagram.

If I couldn't make myself feel better, I know other people can.

corieravyon photoshoot one is done. two more to go.

I was going to show him that I was not affected at all and I could live without him. I went to take a shower and when I finished , I put on a big t-shirt and went back to my laptop. My phone was buzzing a lot and I checked the comment section.