There were five males. Four were human while one was a chagrian. The chagrian was named Nekén Heksin. He was twelve years old and was from Coruscant. The other four were similar ages 16, 17, 18, and 20. The oldest was named Darin Onasu, from Bespin. The other three from oldest to youngest were named Konar Plyat from Yavin, Keyan Selnii from Corellia and Kole Aknel from Coruscant.

"Alright now that we all know each other let's get started. When it comes to levitation it takes a lot amount of patience. If you don't get it the first time you will eventually so don't get frustrated. It will happen." Raina said.

The students nodded.

"Now, the first step is opening yourself up to the Force. I assume Master Skywalker already explained the Force and how to open up to it?" She asked.

They nodded.

"Does anyone have any questions? Or do you understand so far?"

After a moment the young twi'lek raised her hand. Raina smiled at the youngling.

"Yes?"

"Master Skywalker said that the Force has a dark and a light side. If we are connecting with the light side why do we say The Force instead of Light Side of the Force?" Alyva asked.

Raina was surprised at the young twi'leks question.

"Well, Alyva, the Force is the Force no matter what side. It's like two different sides of a coin. To call it the Light Side of the Force would be taking away the fact that the Force is all." Raina explained.

Then she smiled and whispered.

"I also believe we call it that because, saying May the Light Side of The Force be with you anytime we greet, bless, or say goodbye would get very tiresome." She joked.

The kids all laughed.

Raina smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Alright, now I want all of you to find a place to sit away from everyone else."

They did as she instructed. Raina walked around and placed a small round ball in front of them each.

"Look at the object in form of you. Today you are going to levitate it off the floor. I will talk you through it. Remember this takes time. Have patience."

Raina sat down in the middle of the room.

"Now close your eyes. Let the Force flow through you as Master Skywalker instructed you."

She watched as each student began to let the Force in. Once she felt that each had connected to the Force she continued coaching them.

"Picture the small sphere in your mind. Take in all it's details. Keep it there don't let go. Now when you have the image clear in your mind reach out with the Force and find the object without loosing your mental image."

She could feel the students working to reach out. She felt some of they're signatures becoming frustrated and worried that they were going to fail.

"Don't become frustrated. Learning this technique takes a lot of time and patience. You may have to do this a hundred times before you actually levitate it. Just relax." She instructed.

"And don't be afraid to fail. Once you fail you can take what you learned from your failure and use it to succeed."

About thirty minutes into the session all the students had finally found the sphere.

"Good. Now picture the object rising off the floor very slowly. Don't loose your connection or your image."

Several minutes passed before the first students sphere began to levitate off the ground. Jason was the first. Raina smiled with pride. She had been teaching him this technique for only a week now. He had levitated something before, but only a few inches off the ground. Now he was levitating the object a foot off the ground. Soon she noticed some of the other students's spheres floating less than an inch off the ground.