I look behind me to see Mia, Payton, Kara, and two other cheerleaders," who-" I stop before I ask.

'You were the one with your hand down my pants.'

"Okay wait, did you two seriously . . . have sex?" I ask.

Olivia nods," yeah. I forgot who's party we were at but I had like three drinks she had like two and she danced with me, grind on me really, then kissed me. When she pulled away she dragged me up to an empty room, stripped for me and we had sex."

Honestly I believe every word that she said but I couldn't believe it. If that makes sense. I know Olivia is telling the truth, 100%, but Kara trashes me just as much as Mia does.

"Hypocrite," I mumble shutting my locker.

Olivia and I step over to her locker and she grabs her things too.

"Yeah well let's not worry about it kay? Today will be a good day!"

***

Oh how I wish she was right.

Throughout the day I've been stared at lustfully eight times, by both genders. Mia harassed me at lunch before Will came to the rescue, Seth dangerously glaring at Mia, not for me but for Will, and Kara slapped me after seeing me and Liv talking.

We were talking about what happened between her and Liv at the party, and a few other ones, and I looked her way and she came over talking shit and I made some smart ass comment back and she slapped me.

The thing is I always say something back but when it gets physical I don't do anything. Some people find that backwards like why not ignore the words and when it gets physical say something. I would, but I'm not willing to hit them back and have them bitch to the principal about me hurting them.

The final bell rings and I gather my things, walking out the class.

"What're you doing today?" Will asks walking by my side.

"There's this spot my parents talk about a lot that I'm going to. Hoping to take some good photos."

He smiles," can I come? It'll be awesome seeing you in your element. I can like shadow you or just watch."

"You seem really interested."

"I am!"

Shaking my head, I chuckle and nod," yeah you can come. There's a park near it that we can meet at."

"Awesome," he fist pumps," I'll see you there . . . when?"

"7, right before sundown."

He nods and pats my shoulder before walking off.

I chuckle and grab my stuff and head over to Olivia's locker asking if she needs a ride. She says no so I tell her I'll see her later then leave out.

Jumping in my car I drive home to find that neither of my parents are home. I heave a sigh and go inside.

What to eat? What to eat?

There's leftovers but I don't really want that so I scan through the cabinets and refrigerator before deciding to grab a bowl of cereal and head upstairs.

Ten minutes into doing my homework I give in to the fact that the cereal just wasn't enough so I throw my legs off the bed and go back downstairs.

'Hey. Hey you! What're you doing?' I send to Jasmine as I sit on the kitchen counter.

Like always her reply is fast,' nothing much. What's up?' - J

'Just attempted to do some homework, failed, then decided I wanted to get a milkshake you want to come?'