Chapter Sixteen

Zacznij od początku

"Hey Aubrey," she smiled, favoring her sister slightly, "what's up?"

"I need your help, Gis."

"With..."

"Your sister's birthday. I wanna do something special for her but I kinda need help on like what she likes and doesn't like."

"Oooh," she perked up and smiled, "That's easy! Lizzy likes art of course. She's always somewhere buying art supplies. Um...her favorite cake is Grandma Alice's red velvet cake. She hates chocolate with nuts in it. Her favorite drink is a Corona. Her favorite store to shop at is the thrift shop...she's so good at thrifting. I guess that's the artsy side of her. She likes candles and all that aromatic stuff to make her house smell good. Um...what else? Let's see.."

I sat down and listened to a couple more of Lisedi's preferences. Like her favorite color was lavender, so that'll definitely be part of the theme color. And her shoe size was a size 7, so I knew what to get her if I was getting her shoes. Her ring size is a 5, in case I was getting her a ring. Surprisingly, Gisela knew a lot more about Lisedi than I thought she would. But then again, that was her sister.

I made my way to Lisedi's house after, the ride not being that long. I had honestly missed her, since we spent a few days apart.

She immediately greeted me with a kiss as she opened the door.

"Damn," I mumbled against her lips, as she continued to kiss me.

Of course she pulled away with the bottom lip suck, that made me want to tear her apart right here, right now. She closed the door behind me before coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around me. Her red manicured nails always got to me.

"I missed you," her head laid against my back.

I chuckled, "I missed you, too. How about you come in front of me so I can see you."

"I wanna feel your chest, it's easier this way," she giggled.

"I wanna feel on that ass, but I can't do it this way."

She laughed before walking in front of me, "How about now?" She continued to walk towards her bedroom.

I followed her, "Well, I can't grab it when you're walking away like that, but the view is nice."

She opened the door to her bedroom, allowing me to walk inside before she did. "Take off your shirt," she smirked before crawling into her bed.

"Why?" I smirked before laying next to her.

"I want to cuddle with you, but I wanna feel your skin."

I smirked before taking off my shirt, "Will you take off yours?"

"Nope," she giggled before leaning in to kiss on my neck. She got comfortable with doing small things to please me.

I bit my lip before grabbing her body and placing her on top of me. I squeezed her ass, pulling her shorts a little higher to expose a little more skin that I can put my hands on.

She moaned, sucking softly on random spots of my neck.

"Shit, I told you don't do that," I slapped her ass before massaging it.

"Mhm," her tongue traveled to my earlobe. Her fingers reached down to my lower stomach, softly tickling me there. She was teasing me, knowing I was hoping she'd go a little lower. "I have something for you," she whispered.

"What's that?" My hands continued to grip her soft ass.

She sat up on me, leaning to her night table. She opened the little drawer before handing me a small black box.