Chapter 38: First Day, Second Semester

Start from the beginning

I smiled before I answered him, “Because I’ll be sitting here from now on.”

“But… It’s…” Ecko uttered. A bit puzzled.

“What?” I asked oddly.

“It’s… puto girl’s seat, right?” Ecko replied.

“Apparently, but she’s not here anymore. And she will never come back,” I answered with pride.

“Okay,” Ecko said. “But why do you want to seat there? Don’t you want to be at the front?”

“Ecko, I’ve been sitting at the front seats since we were in high school. I guess it’s time for me to experience sitting here at the back… with you guys,” I explained to him and then I looked at Argel.

I remember when we were still in high school, Argel and I used to sit at the front. But when he became closed to Gohan and Ecko, he took the seat at the back with them.

“Is that the only reason why?” Gohan said curiously.

“Of course,” I replied. I don’t want them to know that I’m doing this because of their friend Argel.

After that conversation, our first professor came in.

“Good morning everyone!” she greeted us.

I noticed that Mint and Harvey wasn’t still here. Maybe, they also leave the university together with puto girl. That would be great news if ever.

The professor started to talk about the course outline for her subject when a girl came in.

“Good morning, miss,” she said to the professor.

Oh my god! A girl with bangs! Hahaha!

“Ms. Santiago?” even the prof didn’t distinguish her at first. “Why are you late?”

“Sorry, miss,” Mint said. I can’t believe she cut her hair and got bangs. She looks like Dora the Explorer.

“For sure miss, nagtanong pa yan sa map niya at sa mga kids na nanonood sa kanya bago siya nakarating dito,” I said mockingly.

“Ahahaha!” the whole room filled with laugh.

“Mr. Yagi, you’re late too,” prof noticed Harvey. He’s just behind Mint when they entered the room.

This two was late. They headed toward their seats and were surprised when they saw me seating here—at the chair of their beloved friend, puto girl.

“Why are you sitting there?” Mint asked me.