Disapointing Nii-Chan

Yey, school time is near:,)

New Chapter!
Enjoy~~:,3

---------------------------------------------------------

Wolfgang Reithernorth's POV

"We're here." I let my package lay in the ground.

"Yes we are. Man I'm beat, let's rest on the cafe or something." My master. Note the sarcasm. Flex his body after a long hour ride.

"If you're a guy, move your legs more. Are you a woman? You're just sitting the whole day ain't you?" And my master's precious, Christina-sama keeps abusing the prince with her usual smile.

Me and the prince has an objective to create diplomacy relationship with the kingdom in this kingdom of Tolraz.

And coicidently, Christina-sama has an appointment with the first princess here. And I have an ultimate mission bestowed by my master to protect Christina-sama at all cost.

In short, if a piano falls on top of Christina-sama and the prince. I will definitely, absolutely save Christina-sama with no hesitation.

"Please forgive me ojou-sama but unlike you, who has arse of the steel. Mine is more delicate." The prince bites back.

Hmm? Is word abuse is harmful? Is that mean the prince harm Christina-sama? Should I beat him up?

"Ara. Is that mean that you're more feminine and delicate than other woman? No wonder that you look really well back in that time." And the prince's breath was stuck.

That time?

"You bitch...." The prince gritted his teeth and Christina-sama walk with an impressive laugh.

I don't get it, but it seems Christina- sama won. As expected of my master's sister

"Just what do Fii see in that malicious woman!" The prince complains.

"Because she's his sister?" I answered with a common sense that the prince lacks.

"Bah! Just wait until I become Fii's big brother and I will show her that I am superior than that evil woman!" He raised his fist, his face is determined.

That will never happen.

I am on Christina-sama's side in this one.
No way in hell that retard become master's brother.
I will report her once I know the prince has a plan.

So just give up. Nobody supports you.

By the way.

I miss master. I haven't smell him for 37 hours.
I wish he will forgive me for 'borrowing' his used jacket. But it can't be compared to the real thing.
Uuu master I miss youuuu.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fiiru's POV

"Weird.... I'm sure that I put my jacket here somewhere...."

Maybe the maid took it? I will ask later.

Fiiru, currently in his academy's dorm room.

After leaving for 2 days to check on my guild, I am back to absolutely have nothing to do again today.

"Ahh~ So boreddd!" I rolled on my bed.

Today is still a full week holiday.
So naturally almost everyone went back home to their families.

Why don't you go back to your families Fii-chan?

F@#$, I don't wanna get near that place until I'm 16!