Oh Shit....

Update~~~ And....
Ding - Da - Ding~☆Merry christmasss Minna!~~

Enjoy :3

---------------------------------------------------------

"Fufun~" I walk through the streets in the capital of Rubia.

"Ara~ Fii- kun, there's some fresh apple on stock. Want some? It's on the house"

"Thanks, auntie!"

"Fiiru boy! When will you gonna hunt more Cockatrice? I will make you my special soup as gift"

"My~ Uncle, I will send one in the future"

"Fiiru- chan~"

"Fii- kun-"

Fufun~ Not to brag but I am famous here~

Greeting all of this friendly fellows while nibbling all these free stuff sure can be tiring~

Ah~ it really is hard to be famous~

Something's good happen this morning. So right now, my mood reached it's peak.

---------------------------------------------------------
Flashback

I woke up, greeted by the morning's fresh sunlight. Yep, today's good day.
Onee- chan is busy.... She say she need to attend to relative's tea party, and Helena onee- chan return to her family.
Today is holiday, so what should I do?

While pondering, I took a shower and wear my uniform, took out my metal bat from the closet and open the door while smiling.

"MASTE-" I hit his side with the metal bat, sending the annoying dog flying.

Mm~ Should I call the animal control? This animal keeps bothering my morning, lately.

"Hu. Hu. Hu. I predict this. That's why I wear the full set of the knight order's armour" He smiled triumphantly while showing the bended part where it hit.

What a coincidence, I always want to test this kingdom's exclusive armour durability.

As I try to give it another shot, Wolf suddenly give a suprising sad? face.

These guys never make that kind of face. He always smile arousedly? even if I almost kill him or almost destroying his family jewel. Is he sick? Did I hit him too hard that he finally become *gasp.... normal?! [A/N : you're being cruel, ya know?]

"Masterrrr~~~~" His eyes are puppy wet and I feel disgusted, somehow....

"That perverted prince.... Forced me to go with him for the whole week at the neighboring country...." He dropped the bomb.

Really?! Did I save the world yesterday without knowing?!

He probably mistaken my estatic face with a sad one because he grasped my hand with a passionate eyes.