Extra #1

Contain a bit of sin(bl element*cough*)
If you wanna blame anything blame my rotten heart:,) I can't resist the temptation
New chapter!!!!
Enjoy~~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

"So~ Boss. Why are ya not visiting often?" Cas rubbing Lux's hair while's he's sleeping on the couch.

"Ah....About that....."

The picture of that stalking mutt comes into my mind.

"Because I'm busy!"

I absolutely cannot tell him.

Probably understand that I will feel troubled if I tell more, Cas nodded in understanding. Such a sensible child.

"Hnn~ So boss, how long can you stay here?"

Hmm. I mean, I know it's a full week holiday season. But if I stay outside for too long. My older brother will notice. I know he's busy, but he just love to visit me randomly if he has chance.

"I will stay here till tomorrow."

The moment I said that word. Lux eyes was opened widely.

He immediately charged at me.

"I- Is it true that you will go back tomorrow?!"

His face is too close.

"Yeah. What about it?" I punch his face. And Cas sighed, while looking at his idiotic brother.

"Then..." After wiping his bloody nose he took out a sheet of paper. And place it into my hands.

I take a look at the paper.

It's a poster for the newly opened amusement park.

This world has an amusement park.
But they use magic in this one. For example, they replace roller coaster with a tamed wyvern and they use real zombie and ghoul for haunted house.

I never see those as a safe ride, so I usually avoid that kind of thing.

"The new amusement park is opened so ur- Urm." He fidgeted with his cheek flushed. That alone is enough for me to predict what is he gonna said next.

What are you? A child?

I can see Cas do a dogeza on the ground behind Lux. His raised both of gis hand that holds a big sheet of paper. That has this huge letter that even I can read from far distance.

Please say YES.

I just sighed.

"Okay."

The moment I said that word. Lux eyes sparkled, with a huge smile he hold my hand and Cas's.

"Then let's go!"

With a huge strenght. He drag me and Cas outside in high speed.

×××

"Hey, let's go there next!" Lux energetically pointed at the ride while holding two dying people.

This has been the 32 nd ride....

Even Cas has been throwing crap for 10 times already. And I'm gonna reach my limit soon...

"Wait..." I immediately anchored my feet to stop that idiot.

Probably realizing that there's sudden weight on his hand, he finally stopped.