Somehow Chaotic.....

New chapter!!!!!
Enjoy~~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's POV

"Heya, boss - sama how do we cut this vine?"

"Boss, what direction we need to go?"

"Boss. Boss. There was a flying squirrel there~"

"Boss-"

"Boss~"

Lux gritted his teeth. Why do he feels like his companion calls him in any chance they got. And they call him nicknames in underlined tones....

"Hey you bastards. You know that I'm not the boss right? So stop it already. It's pissing me off."
His companion just smirk and tilt their head.

"What do you mean. Boss- sama?"

"You're our boss right?"

"Yes, The best boss in the world~"

"You bastard.... I'll give you on count on three before I kick yer ass. 1- 2"

'Oh shit' And they started running.

Everybody loves Lux.
Despite being simple and less talented than his brother, he always tried his best at anything. That's why he's on par with his brother right now, and that's why everybody respect him.

And he is a fun tease material. That's why everybody view him as a younger brother. Which increases their affection more.

That's exactly why no one really care when Lux lied to them about being the boss.

Heck, they just take it as their younger brother who just pretend to be play hero or stuff.

Though unfortunately that's not gonna stop them to use it as a tease material....

After a few minutes fooling around Lux stopped.

He spotted something. The thing that he's been searching for, for a long time...

"Hey..."

""""Hmm?"""" Probably noticed that they're not chased anymore, they went to Lux's side.

"What's up?" The shortest one of the group ask, tilting his head.

"Nothing." Lux shakes his head.

"Imma go somewhere, you guys stay 'ere."

His comrade's still confused. But nodded their head in the end as they went to see Lux's going inside a cave.

It's been twenty minutes and there was no sign of him.
Worry suddenly surge into them.

Until they feel a shake on the ground.

Before they can react, they see Lux running away from the cave rapidly. While shouting this one word to his companion.

"RUN!"

His companion immediately reacted to his word and run.

After they were hundred meters away from the cave a large figure pooped out.

A white skin and slit eyes. A nine heads attached to one large body.
Hissing and glaring towards it's runaway prey.

S rank monster, Hydra

All of the head extends and charge into his companion.

Before it reaches their neck. The heads were cut cleanly. But unfortunately a few head already bite all of their hands. They winced in pain while Lux suddenly stops, facing the snake.