Will Happen?

New Chapter!!!
Enjoy:3

---------------------------------------------------------

Fencing class has ended.

After dragging him after I healed him. Many look at me with warm eyes.

Almost all people in the school knows that Wolf stalk me. It's Because how openly he's doing it...

The reason no people talk badly about him is just one reason...

he's an ikemen.

The picture of ikemen clinging on shota is a definition of 'moe'(majority answer from students)

Damned ikemen.

It is also known too that I always resist and use 'self defense'.
...But I think I went a bit too far in that one.... his *** is *****, and his *** is **** and *****. [A/N : The gore that I will never reveal from my brain]

He will be dead already if I sent him to the clinic. And it will be troublesome if I kill a student.... Moreover, I can't face his mother after that....

So I healed him.

My healing is already in Apprentice- grandmaster level. Is already equivalient to saint healing, so it's suppose to be enough to do total heal...
After I healed him, it will be troublesome to send him to the clinic, since we're already so close to the Fencing class. I drag him.

Back to present.

Now people think that despite resisting, I still CARE from HIM!!
It's just like a 'It's not like I heal you because I actually care or something, hmpphhhhh!!~~'
THEY JUST THINK I'M A FUCKING TSUNDERE!!!!

Excuse my rant here....

But seriously, I need healing.

Onee- chan still has an extra class along with a lot of ladies that I know...

Time to use backup !

I arrive to the school canteen.
it's suppose to be no one there, since it's afternoon. But there's still one person spotted there. In the kitchen, baking a cake.

she has a long brown hair and a gentle green eyes.
Helena Fost, the Count's daughter.

"Helena onee- chan !" I rushed too her

"Ara~ Fiiru- kun, nice timing! I finished baking my cake. And I don't think I can finish this myself~" she gives me a grin

I make the same face and seat, preparing the tea "Such a coincidence~ I'm sooo hungry~" she smiled and give me a huge slice of her chocolate fudge

The chocolate fragrance is tickling my nose. I savor the smell while taking a bite.
...SOOOOOOOOOO GOOODDD!!!!

The base taste sweet yet pleasant and the chocolate is melting in my tongue~.  As expected of the heroine!