That Idiot!!!!

Seriously, sorry for the late update.
Reasons : 1. I have a main story to write; 2. Homework is a satan(Some of you guys would understand); 3. School; 4. I'm a lazy butt(sue me:,))))
Welp, I'll try my best.

New Chapter!!!
Enjoy~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

???'s POV

I currently staring at the devil who's smiling angelically. Not befitting of his true nature. He began to scan the room.

"Hmm~ Ne, seems like there were a lot of new face here~" His smile's growing wider.

"Of course, isn't it obvious that if the group's growing. So are the members?" I may sound calm, but my back is filled with cold sweat.

"Oh my, you're right. How silly of me~ Of course there suppose to be a lot of new face here~"

Great, he took the bai-

"Which I did not see on report" Now my forehead's become all sweaty.

"Ne~ I believe I ever told you. To report any new members via. mail. Along with their photo, name, and their skill. Did you forgot? Did you...*gasp have an amnesia??" He start to fake worry which somehow irritated me.

Well, I did report him. But only a portion of it. I mean, why should I show the trap to the enemy openly?!

While thinking up my excuses, one of my lackey rose up and point his finger at him.

"Oi, ye lil' shits. Show some respect 'ere! He's the boss of these group" That bastard say something unnecesary.

"Hnn~ What boss. I don't quite understand." Shit, That devil take advantage of the situation.

"Heh. Fine this great me will explain. The [Demon Wolf] mercenary group os one of the largest in the capital. And the one who lead this awesome group 'ere is the great boss aniki L-" Before he says my name I pounced him flying.

But that devil must've understand the situation right now.
Because right now his smile's growing wider, creating a terrifying cresent moon and his eyes has this weird glint on it.

"Nee, can you please explain the whole thing....Lux~"

---------------------------------------------------------

The Devil's POV

Hmm~ I can tell he sweat a lot.
But this is almost winter ya know? So I believe the temperature is far from hot~

"Hey, are you mute? Answer me."

He's panicking while thinking a way out of these, but that's useless.

You can't lie.

My other cheat ability [Eyes of Truth] allow me to tell if that person's word is lie or not but only that. I can't tell what's the truth behind that lie but this ability is really convenient.

All the old member here are aware of my ability.

Even these idiot infront of me knews.

Why do I trouble myself just to corner him?

It's fun, of course. What else?
Watching an ikemen infront of me showered in sweat while trying to do some hopeless things really tickle something inside me.

Well, I should stop bullying him now.

Who cares if a baby start throwing tantrum to their parents.
The first step is scold them and forgive them.
As a loving and gentle parents, I should follow this step.