Your Reason!!!!

^ ^ ^
Wolf, 10 years old [not mine]
uwuwu~ I'm alive....
camping is scary.....
I have nightmares.....
I need Fii's shota beam and Alice's loli beam....
... BTW New chapter!!!!
Enjoy:3

---------------------------------------------------------

I walk my way to the fencing class where I see a crowds of ladies surrounding one guy.

He's an ikemen with dark blue hair and eyes. With that eyes, he looked coldly at all the beautiful ladies surrounding him as if it's bothersome.

Oi. Oi, I will gladly switch place with you.
Is this seriously what you call a 'hi- spec man'?
Is it not an 'impotent man' instead?
or, are you saying you're too popular that this is boring for you, huh?!
If that's true, you're picking a fight with all the unpopular guys in this world! though, I used to be a girl.

Shit, he noticed me.

His faced suddenly turned from 0 to 360 degrees from frowning to big wide beaming smile as he charged at me

"MASTERRRR!!!!!!!"

"Halt !"

Just like a dog he brake when I told him and give an impatient face

Wolfgang Reithernorth.... the son of the current commander of the knight order, the prince bodyguard, the sword prodigy, etc etc. And regretfully, he's my disciple(kind of)....

When I was 5, I coincidently encounter him with his mother surrounded by monster and tought 'isn't this one of the backstory?'.
His backstory is when his mother sacrificed for him and died when his father and his squad finally comes in an unbelievably bad timing and protect him. That trigger his thirst of power.

But will I really let a pretty lady die, eaten by a monster? nopeee~
so I exterminate them.

After that, the good news is that I get along really well with his mom while the bad news....
"PLEASE BE MY MASTER !!"
He keep pestering me after that, day and night.
Yes, I say 'night'. He even come to my house and stay there shamelessly. Even my parents allow it, thinking that he's my friends.
So finally, I gave up.
I teach him a few tricks, hoping that he will leave me alone after that.
But no, he just grown attached to me !

Everyday, he always wait infront of my room.
Always squeezed near me during class.
And even try to follow me to the toilet....

You have a prince to guard, right?!

"No master, I always use my free time for you" Holy shit, did he just read my mind?!

"In the first place, the position of the bodyguard is just for face of public. There are a lot of shadow guard around the prince"
bla bla blah~ excuses is excuses

"That doesn't mean you have to neglect your duty just to do a certain useless activity, do your fucking job already !"

"Yes! Master! Unfortunately, I have to decline!" he smiled brightly just like a puppy while blushing. Resulted many noble women faint, some have a nosebleed.

 Resulted many noble women faint, some have a nosebleed