During the ride, she fell asleep. Her head was swinging as the bus moved. Yes, Yuri was talking beside me but my eyes never left her. If only I was the one beside her, I'd take her head and gently place it on my shoulde- wait What's Jinki sunbae doing? Yah! Why why why. No!

He gently placed his hand on my girl's cheeks and positioned himself as he lay her head on his shoulder. My fist curled into balls as I clenched my teeth. I was about to stand up when a sudden weight was dropped on my shoulder.

I looked to my side and saw Yuri resting her head on my shoulder. No. This is wrong. Christine should be the one beside me. I should be the owner of the shoulder Christine's resting on. I felt so frustrated. But I couldn't get mad. No. It's my fault in the first place. Damn it.

Christine's POV

We arrived in the place as the representatives including Jinki and I smile at the student's reactions. Plain Awe.

We we're in a rest house near the sea. The camping site is ofcourse in the middle of the trees near the mountain, but we've gone through some research and it said alot of camp activities happens here and there were no reported wild animals on the lose so it'd be perfect. The rest house was for the staff as for the students, we'll have to set up the tent in just a given perimeter, careful not to get too deep in the forest.

"The sea is so beautiful, do we get to swim?" Sungmi asked

"On the last day, it'll be a free day" I told her smiling.

"Alright so we'll be taking the south east part of the perimeter, as you can see there are markers and we're only allowed up to the yellow line. Arrasso?" Jinki shouted for our classes to hear

"Ne"

"As what Jinki sunbae said, we'll be taking the south east part which means we'll set camp around the red flag. We'll be the red team for the week. Please let's take care of eachother" I said and everyone greeted everyone in a friendly way.

"Now we have an hour to fix our stuffs then we'll meet up in the middle of the camp site with the rest of the students. Don't be late guys." I said and everyone started getting their stuffs and looking for their spots.

"Now let's get started." Jinki said getting his things and smiling at me.

"I'll help you." Jinki offered grabbing my duffel bag, but another hand was grabbing my bag on the opposite direction.

"I'll do it." Jungkook said looking at Jinki with a straight face. Jinki returned the same blank face but he didn't let go.

"I got it." I grabbed it away from both of the guys and went ahead wanting to start with my tent.

"Do you need some help there?" Jaebum asked

"Oh hey" I said trying to read the instruction on how to set up my tent.

"Quite a tention back there huh. Something happened with you and Jungkook? Why was she sitting beside that Yuri?" he asked pissed.

"Idunno." I said trying to fit the piece of metal in my hands to the pole that was supposed to be the skeleton of my tent.

"It goes here pabo" Jaebum said getting the piece of metal from me and connecting it with another. It still was a puzzle to me. Kai then joined in messing with Jaebum rather than helping me. If it wasn't for Sungmi telling them to fix themselves, we would have been doing this all night.

"Can we talk?" Jungkook suddenly asked from behind me while Jaebum and Sungmi were just staring at him with narrowed eyes as Jongin was looking clueless.