Epilogue

Epilogue: February 29th 2014- Rome, Italy

Niall’s POV:

“Close the door, throw the key. Don’t wanna be reminded, don’t wanna be seen. Don’t wanna be without you, my judgments cloudy, like tonight’s sky.” Niall sang to an arena of 3,000 people. He was staring out into the crowd, thinking about how lucky he was, when his eyes made their way to the arena's entry doors . A blonde girl was leaning against the door, smiling. It had been just over 18 months since he lost Rylee, and he often saw her around when he missed her the most. He hadn’t heard her voice since the night in the clearing, but he didn’t need to. Every time Niall travelled to Australia he visited that special spot in the park, where he would take to her about everything. He never saw her there though, but he knew she was listening just as she promised. 

“If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time.” Harry sang. Niall smiled happily at Rylee, because he was truely happy again. She blew him a kiss in return and walked out the door. Niall giggled to himself, before singing the chorus with the rest of the boys. He knew he would see her again soon. Niall had recently begun a relationship with another girl. At first it was hard for him to move on, but he found really liked this new girl. Although, Niall knew he would never stop loving Rylee, and somehow, he knew she still loved him too.