Chapter 3

Chapter Three- Friday 13th 2012- Hordern Pavilion, Sydney Australia

Rylee’s POV:

Why is no one moving? Why is everyone so still? I have to do something.

Before she knew it, Rylee was running through the crowd, with tears streaming down her face. She ran down the aisles, towards the stage, sobbing hysterically. She stopped when she was in the gap between first row and the stage.

“Liam! Liam, get up! Please! Someone help him!” She screamed, though her tears. The crowd stayed still, quiet. 

“Somebody help him! He’s having a seizure!” Is what Rylee desperately wanted to say, but no words came out. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was shaking uncontrollably. Her clothes were wet with sweat and tears.  She was desperate for Liam to get up. 

“Liam!” She desperately screamed once more, before breaking down into heavy sobs. Security suddenly grabbed her by the arms and started to escort her away from the stage. But Louis ran over and stopped them. 

“What’s going on?” Rylee thought “Louis go and help him!”

“Where are you taking her?” Louis asked security.

“Outside”

“Don’t take her outside. Could you take her backstage and calm her down instead? I’d like to talk to her.” Louis asked the security officer, before running back over to where medics crowded around Liam. 

“Come along miss, everything’s going to be alright” said the dark-skinned security officer, trying to calm her down. Although he knew he wasn’t being very convincing.

Niall’s POV:

“Liam!” shouted Niall, startled by his own voice. Suddenly, he was able to move. Niall quickly ran over to Liam’s aid, pushing past medics and security to get to him. They already had Liam on a stretcher and taking him backstage when Niall finally reached Liam. 

“No Liam!” Niall was crying now. Why didn’t he act earlier? 

“Clear the arena boys, shows over” Niall overheard Paul say to security. Then he spotted a girl, around about his age, with long blonde hair crying hysterically while security dragged her backstage. She turned and looked at him. She had big green eyes, that he found hypnotising. Niall started walking over to her, wanting to help her in some way, before remembering what had just happened. With a quick change of mind, Niall ran after the medics carrying his best friend.

Rylee’s POV:

His blue eyes were bloodshot from crying. They looked transfixed on her, and then distracted.

“Alright miss, you need to calm down” security told her as he sat her down in an abandoned room backstage. His name tag said his name was Ted.

“What are they doing with Liam? Is he going to hospital?” She asked in between sobs. Ted squatted down in front of her.

“Yes, they’re putting him in an ambulance as we speak. “ Ted replied.

“I want to see him” She demanded, but just as she said that, Louis walked up to the doorway. He was wearing a white shirt and black suit pants, with black suspenders running up the sides of his torso and over his shoulders.

“Hello” Louis said, standing in the door way. He was trying to act calm, but it was obvious he wasn’t.

“Louis” Rylee said. Her voice squeaked on the last syllable of his name. Louis Tomlinson was standing in front of her. He looked gorgeous in real life, even more gorgeous than in pictures. Before she knew it, another tear fell down her cheek.

“Hey, don’t cry.” Louis said as he stepped forward, closer to Rylee. “I’m not really sure why I asked Ted to bring you back here. I guess I couldn’t let you leave without consoling you myself. What’s your name?” Louis asked, concerned. His eyes looked deep into hers.

“I’m Rylee.” She answered, choking on her tears. “Shouldn’t you be off to the hospital with Liam?” Why wasn’t he rushing over there instead of talking to a stupid fan?

“I’m going there straight after this. Rylee, I saw the panic in your eyes when you saw Liam have the seizure. I just want you to know he’s going to be okay.” Louis knelt down in front of her, taking Teds place. Ted stood up and walked to the doorway before turning his back on them, to give them more privacy.

 “How do you know?” Rylee asked. This through Louis off guard.

“I... uh... honestly I don’t. But he’s in good care Rylee” Another tear fell down her flushed cheeks. Liam’s fall was pretty bad. “Come here” Said Louis, as he walked over and hugged her. He smelt faintly of musk, and his hug comforted her a bit.

“Can I ask you something Louis?”

“Anything babe”

“Can I come to the hospital with you?” Louis pulled away from the hug, looking Rylee into the eyes once more.  “Please Louis, I won’t be any trouble. I just want to be there for Liam.” His blue eyes sent butterflies through her stomach.

“Okay, but just you. No one else.“ Rylee couldn’t believe it. She was expecting an instant no. Just then she felt her phone vibrate for the first time. 18 missed calls from Chloe.