"Wow," I got up, and walked to open my door.

She stepped out. Her thick, hourglass body perfectly filled the green tube midi dress she was wearing. She was gorgeous, and she owned it. She had her hair cut into a middle part, neck length bob. She tucked her hair behind her ears, with a smile on her face. She walked inside, "We must get you dressed."

I closed the door behind her before looking at her head to toe. The nude heels she was wearing worked well for her, too. "Damn, who are you trying to run into, tonight?"

She headed straight to the back, as I followed her. She entered my room, "Girl, I'm trying to go home with somebody tonight, I'm not even going to lie."

"Go home with who?" I sat on my bed.

She shrugged, "Whatever fine ass man I happen to run into, who's up to my standards. I haven't gotten dick in a minute," she went through my closet.

One thing about her, she was truly honest. Whether it be brutal honesty, or just way too much information, she didn't care.

I giggled, shaking my head, "Why didn't you just make it official with Peter? He really liked you."

"Oh, please, he'll like anything with a vagina. Besides, I'm too focused on school to even think of committing to anyone." She was going to school to become a lawyer. We both had an interest in the law, and that's what made us get so close.

"This would look great on you," she picked out a pastel pink, satin mini dress.

I shook my head no, "Way too girly."

"Then why the hell is it in your closet?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because you made me buy it."

"Listen, you have a booty. You need to start showing that shit off."

"I can show it off in something else."

"You're annoying," she frowned.

I smiled sweetly, "But you love me."

"You're lucky I do," she smirked, "How about boyfriend jeans. Do you have any of those?"

"Yea, the second draw in my dresser."

She dug in, to find a light blue pair of boyfriend jeans. She went into other drawers, until she found something. She picked it up and looked at me, "This is perfect."

It was a pastel blue, lace bralette that I had bought because I thought it was cute. I never wore it because I could never find the appropriate place.

"That? With the boyfriend jeans?"

"Yes! You would look amazing. And wear your body chain, too."

"Are you sure I'm not showing too much?"

"What, your belly? Please, it's fine. And the bralette isn't see through, so you're good. Wear it with that denim button up you have, if you're too shy about it. But don't button it up. Just put it on."

"By the way, I'm not shy," I started to get changed in front of her. All best friends did it. "I'm just cautious about showing too much of myself."

Tatiana went to my closet to pick up a pair of white, chunky ankle strap heels. She brought them to me, "These too, please."

I smiled to myself. Another thing about her was she loved to have her friends looking as good as she did. I felt attractive naturally, but Tati always encouraged me to glamorize a little whenever we would go out.

I watched her as she confidently looked at herself in the mirror. Her complexion was a bit darker than mine, and she was a few inches taller. Beautiful, she was.