🌻 s e v e n 🌻

Today was the day.

His sister didn't believe it, but Dallon Weekes had a fucking date with the star of the basketball team.

He looked in the mirror nervously, adjusting his glasses and tugging on his leather jacket. He had a black button up underneath and wore a pair of skinny jeans. Green Day played from his record, which he sang along to cause how can you not?

He jumped at a sudden bang from his window. Turning towards it, he saw his neighbor smiling on the other side. He rolled his eyes, a small grin tugging at his lip as he moved toward the window to open it.

"Hey Weekes, you look rather sharp, do you have any plans?" the boy said, his British accent thick.

"Yeah, I actually do for once, Matty," Dallon said as he stepped to the side so the boy could climb in.

The curly hair boy jumped in and graced Dallon with a smile, "What's going on? No let me guess, you have a date."

Matty had said the last part in a sarcastic tone, and looked confused as Dallon started chuckling.

"What is it?" the shorter said with the tilt of his head.

Dallon looked him in the eye with a grin, "No, it's just that you guessed correctly."

Matty jumped up with a yelp, "Are you serious? Oh my god, who is it?"

The brunette chuckled, "He's a kid from my school, so you may not know him since you go to East End, but his name is Brendon Urie."

Matty thought for a moment before gasping, "Oh! Is he that one that's always in the paper for basketball?"

Dallon nodded as he bit his lip as Matty gave him a sly smirk.

"Holy shit, get it!" he said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

The taller rolled his eyes and shoved his friend playfully. As the two continued to talk, the sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the house. Dallon immediately stopped his Dookie record. His hands started shaking and his eyes widened.

"I'm coming!" Matty yelled as he sprinted out the door.

Dallon was pulled from his trance. He immediately chased after his friend, calling his name as he went.

🌼

Brendon rocked back and forth on his feet, his nerves were getting the best of him. He really, really liked Dallon, and the thought of him screwing up in some way struck a chord of fear within him.

He furrowed his eyebrows as the sounds of yelling and feet trampling on the ground came form inside the house. He heard what sounded like "Matty" being yelled.

The black haired boy brought a hand up to his face and widened his eyes as he heard a loud "thud" and an "Ow!" following after.

"Ha! That's what you get you fucking oversized giraffe!"

Brendon laughed as soon as he heard the words. As he was doing so, the door opened to reveal someone Brendon had never seen.

"Hello Brendon, my name is Matty, and I'm basically Dallon's mother. I'm going to give this to you straight, hurt him and I will actually obliterate you into millions of tiny microscopic pieces, got that?"

Brendon nodded shakily, causing the British boy to grin, "Great!"

He opened the door wider, and Brendon almost choked on air when his eyes were met with the figure standing there.