🌻 e i g h t 🌻

"Dallon, wake up darling."

"Dallon."

"Dallon!"

"I give up, I'm calling Matty."

Dallon's eyebrows furrowed as he heard his mother's voice filter throughout the room. She closed the door, signaling her exit. He shrugged to himself and decided to fall back asleep.

"Dallon! Wake up you little shit, you gotta kick some ass today!" a familiar British voice range out as he was pushed off the bed.

"Ow!" the tall boy hissed, "I'm up! I'm up!"

Matty chuckled at the reaction he was given. He cracked his knuckles and looked his friend dead in the eye.

"Alright, sister-"

"Did you just call me sister?"

"Not important, the important thing is-

"Sister Dallon Weekes, James Charles is shaki-"

"Oh my god, Dallon shut up!" Matty said, obviously frustrated.

Dallon giggled, holding his hands up in surrender. His friend took a deep breath before continuing, "Ok, you've got regionals for academic team today, right?"

Dallon's eyes widened, "Oh shit I do."

Matty nodded, "Ok, cool. I expect you to completely destroy everyone and get into state or I will not hesitate to disown you."

Dallon rolled his eyes, "Wow, you'd make a great parent."

Matty scoffed, "Shut up! Anyway, I'm not here to bicker, I'm here to drive you to your school. Now get dressed and meet me in the driveway."

Dallon nodded as the shorter began to walk through the doorway.

"And I'd be a fucking great parent, for your information!"

🌻

"You'll do great, my son," Matty said as he patted Dallon on the head.

"Thanks, mom," the brunet sighed in a high pitched voice before opening the car door and hopping out.

He ran to the back of the school, which is where the bus to take them to the meet was located. He made his way onto said bus, and the first thing he heard was, "Pete, please shut up. I'm actually going to catapult you into the sun."

Typical.

"What's happening?" the tall boy said with a chuckle as he walked towards the back of the bus. Everyone was sitting there because it's 'cool.' I don't understand why either but you know you do it too.

"I'm a simple man, I ask to go to IHOb, and they all scream at me!" Pete said with a sigh.

"If you call it IHOb again, I will not hesitate to slap you," Frank said as he peeked over the seat to look at Pete. Gerard looked over to Ryan, mouthing, "Help," to him.

Dallon ignored Frank and Pete's bickering and looked around for a certain black haired boy. He frowned once he realized Brendon wasn't on the bus. He decided to sit down in an empty seat across Tyler and Hayley.

"I'm here and I'm queer!" Brendon's voice came booming through.

Speak of the devil.

"I'm bi and I like to cry!" Ryan shouted.

Brendon rolled his eyes as he skipped on the bus and stopped at Dallon's seat.