Chapter 24

Umm...WHAT!?! You would think that I would notice that I have once again grown older and I have yet another panic attack but NOPE! I only just realized it now and when I looked at the height difference with everyone. I was just as tall and I freaked out for a second and when I looked at the others they gave me look that said 'what you just noticed'

 I was just as tall and I freaked out for a second and when I looked at the others they gave me look that said 'what you just noticed'

and then they all started to laugh. "Don't laugh at me this isn't funny, what if the next time I grow I'm old enough to be your grandmother?" I said, then I thought of the possibility and I guess I made a face of fear after I said that so they laughed even more. Then Yona said that if I was shocked by my appearance, I shouldn't freak out to see that I have a new dress to go with it as well. It was true when I looked down I had a brand new dress and I was so happy to see it because that seemed like the first happy thing to happen after we ran away from the castle. I also noticed that there were two roses in my hair, and they were just normal roses. For some reason, I felt the need to keep them.

After I looked down, I asked if my chest was swollen because there were two bumps on my chest and then just as I said that Yona grabbed me, covered my mouth, made me run away

After I looked down, I asked if my chest was swollen because there were two bumps on my chest and then just as I said that Yona grabbed me, covered my mouth, made me run away. Let's just say that after that conversation I have a lot to get used to about my new body.

That aside I was told of what happened when I was unconscious and I really shocked me, yes I did use my firepower early but I thought that it was just luck. Apparently not, I created an ocean of fire? How? When they started to get all the materials from the pounces on the saddles I just stared at my hands. How strange to have that happen to me, while I was thinking I've also started to think f why these things were happening to me. I also started to think that because of me Haru, Yona, and Tomaki had to leave there lives at the palace. Like why am I the only one with wings and firepower? Is it my fault that now we're probably fugitives to the castle since we disobeyed Apollo's rules. I've caused all of this cautious and they had to pay for. All of my thoughts were circling in my head and I began to think more in depth of the problem were in. Then Haru approached me and said "Hey, are you ok?" and I just froze. I'm putting my friends in danger. I didn't know what came over me but I just felt the need to leave that place but just a chance to finally breathe and the only place I felt like rushing to was... up.

I just spread my wings and then I just let them carry me into the sky

I just spread my wings and then I just let them carry me into the sky. It felt so good just to let go and for some reason, this is wanted I needed, it was almost like this was how I always relieved myself. Then when I calmed down I started to have fun because went I realized I was flying for the first time it was great. I felt the wind coming from the east and I felt that this was only my space and no one else could come near me. I flew into a cloud and it was the greatest experience of my life. I can not begin to describe the feeling I got from it when I was up there the air was so clean and fresh. The world seemed so much smaller and it made my problems smaller too. I was able to embrace the fact that I'm different and for once it felt good and I was happy to be in my own skin for once. The clouds were so white and pure and it felt like I could stay there forever. When I went down I landed I sat on the roof and just stayed there and I liked that I could stay there forever. This is what it really means to be free not to be told what to do by someone higher than you, here we make the rules and I'm ready to face the challenges ahead with my friends.

...to be continued