Chapter 17

Here I am trying to escape the castle and now I'm already caught by someone and I'm in an awkward situation with that person. As soon as my mind caught up to the current situation I immediately jumped back and just stood there. What was I going to do? He stood up and looked at me and the first thing that popped into my mind was to run away.

 What was I going to do? He stood up and looked at me and the first thing that popped into my mind was to run away

I ran so hard my lungs started to hurt and the main problem was still chasing me. Why was he chasing me? He also looked very scary as he was running after me.  

I didn't know where to go and then I saw a crop field and ran into it. As soon as I got deep into it I hid under all the herbs that smelled really pretty but that wasn't important now. I was so freaked out and I thought that I lost him until I heard someone walking closer and I was about to run he someone grabbed my arm and covered my mouth. I couldn't see who it was but the footsteps were getting louder and then they left. The person released me and it was him. I was about to scream when he said: "If you scream now the guards will come and get you". He was right they would take me back into the castle and Prince Apollo would be furious. I calmed down and then looked at him, he was staring as well and then we both asked: "Who are you?". He told me I should answer because I was trying to break into the greenhouse and I ran away from him. "Well you were the one chasing me," I said and he said "Well why were you running away?", and then "Who are you and what are you doing here". Then I told him everything and then he said that he didn't believe one a bit of it, so what did I do, I showed him my wings and left him speechless. 

Now he believed me and then he grabbed my arm and then we started running. "Where are you taking me?! Let me go right now?! I don't even know you?" I said and then he said "I'm Ryu and we're not safe here, I'll take you to my room. We went into the herbist office and then we went into a room with papers all over the floor. "Now we're safe...so now what do you want to do?" He asked me which was dumb because he was the one who dragged me all the way here. So I started looking around the room and then asked: "Teach me about all the plants in here". So he grew fairly interested in my suggestion and I immediately regretted it, it was like one of my lessons and it was boring. After a while, we moved to flowers and then that was amazing, I didn't know you can do so much with them. We talked for hours and it was fun then I asked about this earring, "Why do you wear this it's really pretty?". As I said this I reached out to touch it and it looked even prettier in the sunlight. 

He looked at me and then brushed off my hand and turned away saying "That's a lie, everyone thinks it's weird". "No, it's not it's pretty why would they say that to you?" I said to him, then he told me how people made fun of him for his looks, where he's from, and how he was the youngest and most successful herbist in the kingdom. He looked very sad so I stood on my knees and then patted his head saying "There, there it's ok I'm here so don't cry ok?". What am I doing?!? Doing this to a person I just met, but that's what Haru would have done to me if I was feeling sad too. He looked up and smiled saying thank you and then he pulled me down to him and tackled me saying "Who are you telling to not cry, you know I'm older than you right?", he messed with my hair as I struggled to get free. We laughed afterward and then had fun then rest of the day, then we both grew tired and then with the warmth of the sun kissing us we fell asleep together. I told myself that I had to go back to the castle but I was having so much fun, as much as I would have with Haru. Just a little longer.

To be continued...