Chapter 8

My eyes open to the bright, warm, and bright greeting of the sun. The birds singing pretty songs, while the windows were cold with the fresh morning dew. I'm fully awake when flower ladies came in and said hello to me. "Would you like to have breakfast in bed or will you like to eat with Prince Haru?" they said I said yes fast to eat with Haru. The flower lady opened the door and gestured to make my way out to the feast hall. I grabbed Usa-chan and ran so fast because I love spending my time with Haru. He makes me laugh with his silly faces and I can't stop smiling when I'm with him. He's completely different from his scary brother, Prince Apollo.

I brushed the doors open to find Haru, Yona-chan, and Tomaki-chan together at the table. When I saw them only Haru was eating and the others weren't. They said "Good morning Aphrodite" and I said morning back, and then I sat down, while adults called servers gave me food then asked. "Why aren't you two eating, Yona-chan and Tomaki-chan?" I asked, they looked at each other and then smiled at me, then said that they ate already. I had eggs, bacon, fruit, muffins, and bread. Usa-chan wanted a chocolate muffin but he was full so I eat it for him. After when we were done eating Haru asked me if I wanted to play outside and I said yes. We decided to play in the garden and Haru carried me on his shoulders and we ran around the garden. Tomaki-Chan was chasing us because he was scared that I was going to fall, and Yona-chan was peacefully reading a book with no pictures. Later we were very tired and then we all took a nap on the grass. I was laying next to Haru and it was so peaceful, the wind was passing by to keep us cool from the sun's smile.

The birds were singing us a lullaby with their sweet honey-like voices, and all of the cute bugs like butterflies were soaring over us and giving us kisses

The birds were singing us a lullaby with their sweet honey-like voices, and all of the cute bugs like butterflies were soaring over us and giving us kisses. Just as I was about to sleep an adult came to us and said " Your majesty! The royal court is having a meeting today for the upcoming ball, please follow me to the court office". Haru got up, sighed and said: "Haa... fine but there's no need to escort me I've lived here for sixteen years, I think I know where everything is". Before he left, he turned towards me and said: "Don't worry Aphrodite, I'll have Yona stay and keep you company, ok?" I agreed and then with at he left me with Yona-chan.

Now... I don't really know Yona-chan that well, so when Haru left there was just silence. She's a very serious adult, so I don't know what game to play with her. She just stood there staring at me and me at her holding on to Usa-chan. "Umm...so...what do you want to do?" asked Yona-chan, I asked if we could go back to my room and she said yes. I played with Usa-chan while Yona just sat on my bed thinking. She had a very adult serious face and I had no idea what she was thinking. So... I walked over to her and put Usa-chan on her lap saying "Cheer up Yona-chan, I'm here and we can have lots of fun together, okay?". She laughed at first and then smiled really big. I've never seen her smile like that she.

Her eyes became really bright and she looked very pretty when she smiled like a princess

Her eyes became really bright and she looked very pretty when she smiled like a princess. My face grew in awe and she noticed and asked what I was looking at and I said: "Your smile and laugh were really pretty right now, you looked like a princess". She then patted my head and said thanks and after that, we played and had a fun time. I now know that Yona-chan and I can be really great friends.

...to be continued