Chapter 19

Ryu- I'm am absolutely exhausted, I worked the entire day after I met Aphrodite. She's really a great girl and she's a little younger than me and she's the girl that the whole castle has been talking about. She really was different she actually had wings it was incredible. I really wish she didn't have to leave because she is the first person to actually talk to me sincerely in my time here in the castle. Most people just mock me for being so young and working at the castle as one of the chief herbalists.

Now I'm sleeping in peace under my desk and just waiting for Aphrodite to come to visit again. Just then I heard a sound and someone came in the room and I was too tired to react. I thought it was a herbist in training coming to see me so I pretended to be asleep. They came close and then stopped and I think they sat next to me. I picked up my book a little to see and it was Aphrodite. She was there next to me, I was happy to see her but for some reason, I didn't say hello I just looked at her. There was something about just having her there, it felt nice and peaceful. Then I got up to say hello but when I looked at her she was sleeping.

She looked so peaceful that I didn't have the heart to wake her up so I just sat next to her

She looked so peaceful that I didn't have the heart to wake her up so I just sat next to her. She really is a nice person I don't think she'll hurt me like the others. I really hope that she doesn't, otherwise I'll be alone again. Then she woke up and she looked at me and then I said...

I woke up and there was Ryu staring at me and then he said "Good morning Aphrodite".

He said it was a big smile and I haven't seen Ryu smile before and he looked cute, like a doll

He said it was a big smile and I haven't seen Ryu smile before and he looked cute, like a doll. I said good morning back and then he got up and said: "Let's go and have fun". I agreed and then we went to the secret entrance and then to the greenhouse. That's really our spot since that is where we met, Ryu would tell me about all of the plants. We played together then he gave me some herbs that tastes really good and it was really fun to play with him since Haru wasn't around. Then I asked why he loved to make medicine out of herbs and he said: "It's because of my mom she was always sick and we didn't have enough money to send her to a professional so I learned myself".He turned away and looked like he was going to cry so I turned and hugged him and said... "Don't cry Ryu I'm sure that your mother would be proud if she were here today".

 Then he turned to me and said: "Who's crying?!?, anyway it doesn't matter it's been a long time and that's that"

 Then he turned to me and said: "Who's crying?!?, anyway it doesn't matter it's been a long time and that's that". Then he got up and then said how we were going to start training, just what was he talking about.

to be continued...