Chapter 9

Narrator- In chapter eight we read that Prince Haru left a meeting to talk about a ball. We shall see how this conversation unfolds.   

The royal courtroom is full of chaos due to a great number of questions and discussions of the upcoming spring ball that will be taking place in only a matter of weeks. So everyone is hectic on getting approved decisions from the royal family. "What do you mean my brother isn't coming to help?!" yelled Prince Haru in full frustration. "Well...Prince Haru, your brother said to leave all the preparation matter to you as punishment for disobeying him" said a servant. "That Apollo, he's such a baby and an idiot leaving all this work for me," said Haru. Realizing that was no point to argue any further he decided to just go with the preparations. Many hours have gone by and our poor Prince Haru is absolutely exhausted and was at his breaking point. With the help of Tomaki, he was dragged all the way back to Aphrodite's room to bid her goodnight. 

Now we back to Aphrodite's perspective and thoughts of this story.

I'm really tired Yona-chan and I had a great time, and now I'm so tried a can kept my eyes open. Yona-chan changed me into my cute, bunny pajamas and I can barely hold on to Usa-chan.

I just collapsed on my bed, and just lay there with my eyes barely opened when someone came into the room

I just collapsed on my bed, and just lay there with my eyes barely opened when someone came into the room. I was so tired to get up to see who it was so I just listened. It was Tomaki-chan and he had Haru with him through his voice was very quiet. He didn't sound well he must have had a tummy ache. His voice became louder and his footsteps became louder as well. Soon enough he was right next to me, collapsed on my bed. He reached out and stroked my head and said: "How was your day my little Aphrodite".

 I murmured that it was fine and after that, I just blacked out due to the nice warm hand of Haru

 I murmured that it was fine and after that, I just blacked out due to the nice warm hand of Haru. Good night.

...to be continued