He got confused,but brought his hand up. This is the moment. He's going to find in a minute. He's going to be either happy or something else. This is it. It's time .

I took his hand and pulled out a pregnancy test. I put it on his hand and closed it. He got more confused as he took it with him. He opened his hand and saw a pregnancy test. His jaw dropped. I bit my lip as I saw his reaction.

He looked up and stared at me

He looked up and stared at me. My heart was beating so fast until he started smiling . "Babe...is..t.." He stuttered. I nodded as I hold my tears in. "I'm pregnant." I finally told him the truth. He was in speechless. He couldn't find a word and I don't blame him. He is ecstatic.

He looked at the pregnancy test again and again, making sure it was real. I giggled. "Oh my god..I'm gonna be a father again." He said in shocked. I smile and nodded. He leaned in and smashed his lip against mine.

I smiled as I kissed him back. He pecked him a few times as we both pulled away. He looked at the test one last time. "This is amazing! I am going to be father again! I can't wait to have another baby!" He said in excitement.

I smiled. "I can't wait either." He got up and sat next to me. He pulled his hand out and stopped before touching my belly. I nodded, telling him it was ok to touch my belly. He carefully touch my belly and moved around it.

" A baby...is actually in here..." I whispered. He looked up with his blue eyes and smile. My eyes began to water. "How far...?" He asked. "I don't know yet... I made a appointment last night and they said I have appointment at 12." I said, I rest my hand on his hand on my belly.

He looked at his watch. "It's almost 12...Can I come?" I nodded. "Of course..I want you and Chase to come." I told him. "Does he knows?" He asked. I shook my head. "Should we tell him?" He asked. I nodded.

"Chase...can you come here for a second." Corey asked. Chase nodded as he got up and sat on his lap. "So...I've heard you wanted a sister and brother right?" Corey asked. Chase nodded. "Yes. I want a sibling." He said

"Why?" Corey asked in curious. "Because I want to play with someone and I promise that I will protect them." He said. I was in awed. Aww . Such a protective brother.

Corey smiled. "What would you do if you're having a baby brother or sister now?" Chase's eye were widen. " Am I gonna have one???" He asked. "Well....I'm having a baby.." I said.

He was smiling. "I'm having baby brother or sister???!!! Yayy!!!" He yelled in excitement. I chuckled. "When !?" He asked. Corey laughed. "You will have to wait until the baby comes here. We don't know yet,but you can't play with a baby yet." He said. Chase pouted,but nodded. "That's ok daddy. I can't wait."

"I'm so proud of you son. You're gonna be the best brother they will ever have." Corey kissed his son's forehead. Chase smiled. "Thanks daddy. You're the best too." I watched them having a father and son moment. Corey deserves this so much more. I regret not telling him about my first pregnancy. I was a teenager and doesn't know anything.