I Will Not Replace Lupin's Chocolate With Chocolate-Flavored Laxatives

A/N: This is based of #53 from '100 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts' by Shyma Tavrott Lupin. If this person is not comfortable with this, I will delete this as soon as I am notified. Thank you for over 410 views on this story! I hope you enjoy!

Fred sneaked into Lupin's office and ransacked the entire place to find his chocolate stash that Harry mentioned. Well, the place is now a mess, but Fred will clean it up.

"Bingo." Fred whispered once he'd found the stash under a false bottom of a drawer. Fred took out a bag that he carried in his expansive pocket. He switched out the bags.

The bags had coincidentally looked identical, which solved his problem of having different bags.

Fred put the false bottom back and closed the drawer. Then, he uttered a quick cleaning spell to have the room go back to normal and ran out like the devil were on his heels.

Shortly after, Lupin had entered and was feeling like having some chocolate. So he got his stash out and took out a few bars of chocolate.

He had ate them all and had a reoccurring thought that the bars tasted somewhat funny, but he dismissed it.

Suddenly, he felt like doing a number 2 for some reason. Lupin thought it was because he ate a big lunch today.

Apparently, that "big lunch" stuck him on that toilet for 2 hours straight. During that time, Lupin thought that someone tampered with his chocolate and instantly thought it was the twins who did this.

Well, he wasn't wrong....but only one twin did this while the other was creating some other havoc.

At the dinner hall, Lupin was nowhere at the hall. People were confused as Lupin usually showed up.

Only two people knew what happened to him. Those two people wore smirks for the rest of dinner.