I Will Not Replace Snape's OJ with Skele-Gro

A/N: I hope you enjoy! Thank you for getting this story to over 200 views. I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart. Even though about 200 views seems like a small amount, about 200 views seems a lot to me. Thank you all.

After seeing Snape haul Fred off to his office for Detention after he figured out that it was Fred who did it, George saw this as a great opportunity to do something little on his own.

George ran back to the common room and got a special bottle. A bottle that was always ready in case one of the candies went wrong, super wrong.

He hurried to the kitchens and a house-elf appeared before him, dropping into a quick bow.

"What Misty do for you, sir?" She asks, shooting a quick curious glance at the bottle George is holding.

Dumbledore doesn't restrict them from being curious. It's one of his traits after all.

"Professor Snape requests this in his drink today." George says, handing Misty the bottle.

"Yes, sir." Misty replies while nodding furiously and sets off to do the task.

After, George goes back to the Great Hall and fidgets in his seat in great anticipation of what's to come.

Hermione eyes him suspiciously from the other side of the table. George notices her and asks, "What?"

"Fred being dragged away by an angry Snape, you running all over the place, and you now fidgeting like some madman. You're up to something, aren't you?" Hermione replies.

"You know me, answer the question yourself. Doesn't take too much of a brain such as yours to figure it out." George smiles.

Hermione sighs and shakes her head. "What did Snape ever do to you?"

"Many things. For one, never washing his hair." George replies, his smile growing wider as he notices Snape taking his seat.

Fred went over to the table, dripping with water and his hair dyed blond.

He mumbles, "That greasy git had Draco dye my hair blond, an eye for an eye, he says."

"That git's going to have revenge, right about now." George replies as Snape lifts the cup, preparing to take a sip.

He takes a sip and his face grimaces more than usual. Snape's face twists into an expression of pain as the Skele-Gro takes hold.

His right hand slinks into his robe, and pulls out with a bottle full of pink liquid.

He drinks it and his shoulders relax. Snape's eyes scan the crowd. Most likely for the red-headed twins, in this case, one red and one blond.

Fred and George walk as fast as possible without attracting suspicion and run to the common room once they pass the doors.

Hermione sees Snape walking out of the hall, following them. She sighs and shakes her head.

"They never learn, do they?" She mumbles as she scans the paper.