I Will Not Take Out A Life Insurance Policy on Harry Potter

A/N: I hope you enjoy. This is not my idea. The events in the story are my own. It is not my intention to use other people's ideas and pass them off as my own. That is Plagiarism. Also, Fred doesn't get punished for this because Harry is chill and already used to the twins' antics. Thank you for over 250 views on this story!

"You know, something very interesting came in the mail for me. Any clue what I'm talking about?" Harry says, stopping Fred who was on the way to take a very needed nap instead of doing his essay for Potions.

"No, have no clue whatsoever." Fred replies, pretending to be confused. 

Harry raises an eyebrow and holds up a Muggle form. "Well that's strange, let me tell you what it says."

He reads, "We regret to inform you that Harry James Potter is not qualified for our life insurance policy. 'Throwing one's self in front of the darkest wizard of all time', does not qualify for the insurance. If you seek to apply again for Harry James Potter, please call 1-718-395-8383. Thank you for your cooperation."

"Life insurance policy? Who would do that?" Fred replies, still pretending to be confused.

"Just admit to it and I won't rat you out." Harry offers.

"Fine, I did it. For good reason." Fred confesses.

Harry sighs and shakes his head. His mouth curves up in a slight smile. He thrusts the letter out at Fred.

"Now, burn this, before Filch complains to McGonagall about using owls for unneeded mail. Trust me, he will."