I Will Not Cite The Marauders As My Greatest Influence When Applying For A Job

A/N: I hope you enjoy! I based my idea off of the idea from '100 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts' by Shyma Tavrott Lupin at Fanfiction.com which is #43. If the person is not comfortable with this, I will take this chapter down. For now, however, it will stay. Thank you for over 280 views on this story! You guys are the best!

A bored Ministry of Magic worker was going through resumes and job applications at her desk. One had caught her eye and aroused her curiosity.

She opened the file and scanned the job application. Her jaw had slacked when she saw the job that the person had applied for.

'Minister of Magic'

'What the heck?' She thought and kept reading. Another answer had caught her eye and sent her giggling into her hand.

'Cite your greatest influence at any Wizarding school. Please state the school.'

"The Marauders at Hogwarts."

She remembers those times where the Marauders had wreaked havoc during her time at Hogwarts. They always ignored Hufflepuff....mostly.

The Hufflepuffs were sticky and smelled like honey for a week. She shuddered, remembering the incident.

She looked for the name and found, 'Pretty Pink Princess.'

'I guess a new prankster is in town.' She thought.

She took out a fresh piece of parchment paper and wrote a quick letter on it.

Dear Albus Dumbledore or to Whom It May Concern,

 I received a very interesting job application and I am sorry to say that the position of the Minister of Magic is currently unavailable and the person clearly doesn't have enough experience. I am sorry to say that this application is invalid and will be sent back. Unfortunately, the person with the name, 'Pretty Pink Princess' is a joke as well. Also, it is not a good idea to cite the Marauders as their greatest influence.

Sincerely,

Eva Falton (Worker at the Ministry of Magic)

P.S: To be fair, it was funny.