I Am Not Allowed To Create A Petition To Get Lupin Back As Our DADA Teacher

A/N: This is based off #36 of '100 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts' by Shyma Tavrott Lupin at Fanfiction.com. If the person is uncomfortable with this, I will delete this as soon as I am notified of this. For now, this will stay up. Thank you for over 310 views on this story! I hope you enjoy!

Fred had been asking people all morning as they walked to class. He'd been shoving a clipboard and a pen in people's faces. Some were annoyed and glared at him, while others just shook their heads, already used to his antics.

He'd also said, "Sign this to get Lupin back!" That sentence convinced many students to spend a couple of seconds with Fred, signing their signature on the parchment.

It's known that everyone loved Lupin as their DADA teacher. It was unfortunate that he had left. After all, the position was cursed.

By lunch, the paper was filled with many signatures. Some didn't bother to sign the parchment to get Lupin back. One of them was Hermione Granger.

She claimed that after the incident with George, she will not help the twins in any way. 'Hermione will get over it.' Fred thought.

Since she's not the type to hold grudges. Hermione didn't spill the bean on what happened with George. Fred vowed to get the juicy details out of George.

During the afternoon, Fred skipped Potions class to visit Dumbledore's office. Soon, he was in the office, placing a piece of parchment on the desk.

"Professor, the student body requests for Remus Lupin to come back in the position of the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Fred said.

There was a twinkle in Dumbledore's eye. "This paper looks promising for you, but I'm sorry to say that Lupin is extremely busy to come back and teach." He replied.

"Think about it. Lupin is the only teacher that didn't have You-Know-Who in the back of his head, was a fraud, was secretly a Death Eater, was a conniving toad, or a greasy git. He's actually likeable." Fred replied.

Dumbledore replied, "I'll think about it. Now run off to your class, Mr. Weasley."

Fred left without complaint and Dumbledore put the parchment away in one of his drawers.

The petition had never crossed Albus Dumbledore's mind again.