I Will Not Give Hagrid Pokemon Cards, And Convince Him That They Are Real

A/N: This idea is from '100 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts' by Shyma Tavrott Lupin at Fanfiction.com. If the person is uncomfortable with this, I will delete it as soon as I am notified. For now, it will stay. Thank you for over 370 reads on this story! I hope you enjoy!

Hagrid's lesson was extremely peculiar today. His lessons were always weird, but this was borderline insanity.

The students watched in confusion and fear for Hagrid's sanity as he showcased his so called, "animals."

Hagrid showed cards with imaginary animals on it. He claimed that they were Pokemon.

The Muggle-born students held in their giggles and laughter, but couldn't fail to keep in the large smile on their face.

The Half-Blood students thought they had heard of it before, but couldn't quite place it.

Finally, the Pure-Blood students thought the Pokemon would jump out of the cards.

Fred and George Weasley were among the class, letting out tiny giggles.

Hagrid was easy to convince. After a little of persuading here and a little of demonstration there using charms, Hagrid was convinced.

Professor Umbridge entered the field, suddenly. The entire class including Hagrid looked at her.

She said, "Carry on with your lesson. I'm sure that I will be satisfied." After, she gave him a sickly sweet smile.

Fred and George started worrying about Hagrid. They didn't want him gone. For a matter of fact, Hagrid was way better than Kettleburn anyway.

So, as Hagrid began to try to coax the animals out of their cards, Fred and George set off a couple of Dungbombs to spare Hagrid any further embarrassment

Everyone left with their hands covering their noses and mouths. Umbridge vowed aloud that the student who did the horrible act, will be punished.

Fred and George identically scoffed. Umbridge usually forgets the incident, the day after.

So it is technically a win-win situation.

Hagrid doesn't get embarrassed, saving his career and his sanity.

The twins get away with the crime, having no punishments whatsoever.

Umbridge doesn't discover the student who did it. 

That was the greatest Care of Magical Creatures lesson ever.