T E N

DEADPOOL FLEW INTO A CRASHED car, hitting right up against the dented doors

DEADPOOL FLEW INTO A CRASHED car, hitting right up against the dented doors. "Okay. Let's pro-con this superhero thing. Pro: they pull down a gaggle of ass. Local dry cleaning-discounts, lucrative film deals, both origin stories and larger ensemble teen movies. Con: They're all lame ass teacher's pets."

"You know I can hear you." Colossus voiced, watching as he began to get up from the round.

"What? I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to them!"

Colossus turned to Francis who was still laying by the side of the road, "Stay right here." The giant metal man then began to walk closer to Deapool. "You've been warned before, Deadpool, Harley. This is a shameful and reckless use of your powers. All three of you will be coming with us."

"Look, Colossus! We don't have time for the goody-two-shoes bullshit right now!" Wade commented, standing up. Only to notice the teenager next to Colossus gripping Marley. "And... you are?"

"Negasonic Teenage Warhead." The girl said, chewing on gum nonchalantly.

"Negasonic Teenage what the shit?! That's the coolest name ever!" Wade exclaimed. Marley nodded along in agreement, momentarily forgetting that she was still technically captive. "So what, you're like his sidekick? Like Marley is mine?"

"Hey! I'm not your side kick." Marley cut it. "I'm more of a side chick."

"I know, Harleykins." He assured.

"No, trainee." Colossus corrected Wade.

The mercenary walked in between the three and over to Francis, "Let me guess, X-men left you behind on, what, shit detail?"

"And what does that make you?" Negasonic quipped.

"You should let me go before you get hurt, sweetie." Harley grinned devilishly, looking down at the girl.

"Not gonna happen."

"Pretending you're not here, Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Trade names?" Deadpool said before punching Francis in the face. Marley used the distraction and escaped the teens grasp, stepping to the side with a glare.

Negasonic rolled her eyes at the clown's antics and turned to the ten foot tin can. "Can we go?"

"Look! I'm a teenage girl! I'd rather be anywhere than here." Deadpool turned around and walked towards her, flicking his imaginary hair. "I'm all about long, sullen silences, followed by mean comments, followed by more silences. So what's it gonna be, huh? Long sullen silence, or mean comment? Go on."

Negasonic paused as Wade got in her face. "You've got me in a box here."

"Ah-hah!"

"We can't allow this Deadpool. Please, come quietly. You too, Harley."

"You big, chrome, cock-gobbler!" Deadpool insulted, throwing a can at Colossus' chest.

"That's not nice."