P L A Y L I S T

3 Doors Down - Citizen Soldier

"Beyond the boundaries of your city's light, stand the heroes waiting for your cries."

3 Doors Down - The Broken

"This the call to the broken, to all the the ones who've been thrown away. This is the call to the broken, stand up and take back your world today."

My Chemical Romance - Dead

"Have you heard the news that you're dead? No-one ever had much nice to say, I think they never liked you anyway."

Skillet - Hero

"I need a hero to save my life. A hero will save me."

Skillet - Whispers In The Dark

"No, you'll never be alone. When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. Hear my whispers in the dark."

Starset - My Demons

"Mayday! Mayday! This ship is slowly sinking. They think i'm crazy, but they don't don't know the feeling."

Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll

"I don't care about my make-up. I like it better with my jeans all ripped up. Don't know how to keep my mouth shut. You say, 'so what?'"

Avril Lavigne - Smile

"You know that I'm a crazy b*tch! I do what I want when I feel like it. All I want to do is lose control."

Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care

"I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me. The best of us can find happiness in misery."

My Chemical Romance - Kill All Your Friends

"Cause we all wanna party when the funeral ends. Ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba. And we all get together when we bury our friends."

Set It Off - Freak Show

"You want the form, I can't conform. 'Cause I can't take anymore of your tainted bliss 'cause I lost my myself in make believe. You can't break me."

Three Days Grace - Riot

"Let's start a riot, a riot. Let's start a riot."

30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War

"A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war."

Simple Plan - Your Love Is just A Lie

"You can tell me that there's nobody else, but I feel it. You can tell me that you're home by yourself, but I see it. You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want, but I know. I know, your love is just a lie. It's nothing but a lie."