8

It was the next day. I was walking to the kitchen to make some coffee when I saw a note.

Dear Sam,
I have work and apparently Cas does to. Please watch the baby. And Claire. Don't kill him
-Dean

I rolled my eyes and through it away. Starting to make my coffee. Than I heard footsteps. "Morning"Gabe said. I nodded.

"Where's the two?"he asked. "Work"I poured the coffee into the cup.

"So we watch Claire?"he asked. I walked passed  him and told him yes. I walked upstairs and got dressed and went to check on Claire. She was awake and just giggling.

"Hey cutie. Guess you have to deal with two uncles. Just promise me I'll be your favourite."I smiled. She giggled.

"Come on let's get you something to eat"I picked her up. Than she made a couple baby noises. "I agree"I smiled.

I walked downstairs and went to get her bottle. Passing Gabe and ignoring him.

After I got it, I walked to the living room. "Can I feed her?"he asked. I shrugged and handed him Claire. Than the bottle. And he just fed her and I turned on the TV.

"She's adorable"he smiled. I nodded. "Yep"I said. "Are you only gonna say yep to me?"he asked. "No"I said. He laughed. "Your uncle is a weirdo"he whispered to Claire. I smirked. "Which one?"I asked.

"Oh shut it. I'm a good weirdo. Your a weird weirdo"he said. I laughed. "Heh"he just chuckled. I raised an eyebrow. "What?"I asked. He shook his head.

When she was done, he set her bottle aside and just held her. She seemed happy. He was just whispering stuff to her and she was smiled at him, like he was the most interesting person in the world.

"So I heard Charlie kidnapped her"he said. "Yes. That was very fun for Castiel"I smirked.

"I bet"he tickled her a bit. And she just laughed. She was a happy baby. "So anything to do today?"he asked. "I gotta go to the store. But you can stay here with her"I offered.

"Nah. We'll all go. It'll be fun"he handed me her. "Let me get dressed."he smiled and went upstairs. I stared at Claire.

"Hey cutie. Long time no see"I smiled. She reached her arms to my face. "Sorry cutie. I don't know what you want"I shrugged. Than she reached her my hand. I let her grab my finger and she just started laughing like crazy.

"Let's get you dressed cutie"I got up and walked to her room.