12

Sams POV
I woke up to laughing. Than it stopped. Than more laughing. Than that stopped. Than I heard someone yell "IM DONE". I shrugged and walked downstairs. I passed dean and he just laughed at me.

"What the?"I whispered. Than I passed Castiel. And he just payed my back and chuckled. "Is everyone on drugs?"I asked.

"Cause you do have a baby in the house"I yelled. "HAHAH"dean laughed some more. "God what is wrong with the people in this house?"I questioned.

I continued to walk towards the kitchen and noticed Gabriel texting someone. "Who is that?"I asked. He stared at me.

"What?"I asked. "Um........potatos"he said and gave me a look. "Ok"I nodded. I grabbed a glass and poured some milk.

"But seriously who were you texting?"I asked. He gave me a look. "Your talking to me"he pointed out. I nodded.

"Why?"he asked. I shrugged. "Because I can"I said. "But I thought you would be mad at me"he said.

"Why?"I asked. "I kissed you yesterday"he pointed out.

"Ok. And?"I wondered.

"Wow"he stared at me. "Whatever. Um..........I bought movie tickets for me and dean. And he wants to spend the day with Castiel and Claire. Wanna see it with me?"I asked.

He nodded. "Not worried I'm gonna kiss you?"he questioned. I shrugged and smiled at him.

"Just don't"I said and walked off.