Shh.... Don't tell anybody.

(This is from Another Jamilton story that i made. And no this is not the first chapter in it this is like the forth or something like that. )

5 NEW MESSAGES FROM THE GROUP CHAT "RANDOM-SHIT"

I pulled out my phone as me and john went to my car to wait on Laf and Herc. The group chat is just me, John , Herc, Laf , Eliza , Angelica, Maria Reynolds, and Peggy. They are always blowing up my phone with texts but i don't mind because they are my friends.

  And no I'm not saying that if they weren't my friends that i would mind because if they weren't i still would not care as long as it wasn't Jefferson's jackass group. Meaning the devil himself Jefferson, and his followers Madison, Charles lee, Samuel, "King" George , James Reynolds ,And a fat Bastard John Adams.

I hate all of them well i don't really hate Madison i just don't like a fact that he follows Jefferson around all a time like a sick puppy. Just like Samuel i don't hate him that much i just don't like a fact that he does like everything literally everything "King" George tells him to do it's just so fucking stupid. I want to beat the crap out of all of them except for Jeffer- I mean Madison and Samuel. 

Well to honest Jefferson is not the devil himself. The devil himself to me really is Jason Dean. Know as JD. Everybody wishes that they have never meet him and If you haven't heard or seen him god bless your soul. But then if you do get as far as you can from him. He's the worst people in the world. And the last person you want to be alone with in an room. And that's the only thing me and Jefferson can agree on. But i have to admit it is my fault that me and Jefferson are enemies. And it's kind of my fault but mainly JD's. And I regret what I did even if it means that I get shot. If I could reverse time for that I would. 

9 NEW MESSAGES FROM THE GROUP CHAT "RANDOM-SHIT"

I turned up my brightness on my phone then started reading the messages that my group sent me.....

And-Peggy:

IM SO EXCITED!!!

Burn:

I AM 2!!!

Say-No2This:

Did Alex say what time he was leaving?

And-Pegs:

If he did nobody told me.

I-Need-No-INTRODUCTION:

Why don't you just ask him?

Big-Baguette:

Ze is in his car waiting on me and Herc right now.

Raise_A_glass:

Well you two better hurry up because he is starting up a car right now.

Big-Baguette:

I told him 2 wait an us.

The-smartest:

Well me, Eliza, Maria and Pegs is just now pulling up next to Alex and John.

And-Pegs:

Angelica why don't you change your name?

The-Smartest changed her name to Angie

Angie:

Better?

Burn:

Much better.

Non-Stop:

Will you guys stop talking about me, your making me nervous.

Say-No2This:

Maybe you need to be nervous.

Nonstop:

Hercules Mulligan hurry the fuck up.

I turned off my phone, as soon as they walked up to my car with their old Starbucks cups in hand. And it's not like their gonna get coffee, because they won't they would most likely get some cake pops, some green tea, hot cocoa or something like that. But me i get a mocha,  hold the ice,  with extra whipped cream.

" So Lover-Boy how will you know what he looks like when we arrive their?" Herc asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know."  I said as I shrugged.

" Then how do you know its him?" John asked.

" I'll ask him." I said as i held up my arm.

It basically went like that until i pulled up at Starbucks and got out of my car. As we all walked inside, i went up to the cash register and ordered my regular drink then sat in the far left corner next to the window. With all my friends siting at the front of the store constally looking back at me. Looking down at my arm i saw a message.

- Where are you, Hun? -

Grabbing my pen from my pocket i wrote back.

- At Starbucks -

- Where inside Starbucks? -

- The far left corner where the window thingy is. -

- Oh okay. -

Look out the window waiting for Jims i took a sip of my mocha. Then i shifted my gaze to the clouds even though i could hardly see the color's , when i felt my soulmate trying to contact me. I wonder where he could be right now. What if he is trying to cancel? Taking a deep breathe in i pulled up sleeve and looked down at the ink on my arm.

- Hey Lexus? -

- Yeah? -

- Look up. -

So i did i looked away from the clouds and looked well up only to find like i said kind of but not really the devil himself.

Thomas  Fucking Jefferson.

P.S.

Well you can read more in 

" Another Jamilton Story"

Anyways...

BYE!!!

- Word count 872 -