Duuuuude!!

Washington:

I'm never drinking with you four again !!!

Hercules:

What did we do?

Washington:
* Sighs *

John:

What's that sigh supposed to be?

Washington:

You really wanna know?

Alexander:

Yes we do.

Washington:

Okay so at six we were supposed to meet up but you all said no we want to go now.

Laffayette:

Then?

Washington:

Then after about four rounds I said no more but no don't listen to me I'm just a FRIEND so you three got about ten more .

Herc:

Okay that's not bad.

Washington:

I'm not done yet.

Alexander:

Continue please.

Washington:

So after you had more shots Lafayette ran to a little Mexican girl and said " TAKE ME WITH I WANNA GO!!! " Then Hercules said "DON'T SHOW HIM THE MAP DORA !!! He's EVIL . "

John:

You two are idots.

Washington:

Can you LET ME FINISH?!?

John:

Yes,Sir.

Washington:

After you two scared the little girl away Alexander and John started mubleing to each other.The next thing I know is that John you were all up on Alexander about to start kissing . And said " Why yes Johnny Darling I would like to get to know you more than I do if you know what I mean " .

Alexander:

* Starts blushing a little *

What happened next ?

Washington:

Then Jefferson walked up to you to ask drunk as you four and said " Johnny Darling you can't have Alex I am HIS " Jefferson said then he turned to you Alexander and pulled you into a kiss .

Alexander:
* Blushes  like crazy *
I don't remember that.

John:
I Do .

Washington:

Then Hercules started Yelling HELL YA THEY FINALLY KISSED. And with that John stopmed over to Jefferson and Alexander and slapped Jefferson and said " WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ?!?! "
Being Jefferson he said  " THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO HIM UNLIKE YOU !!! "

John:

Did we start fighting ?

Washington:

Yes.

Lafayette:

Oooh does someone like Alex? Johnny Darling~

John:

Shut UP!!

Washington:

It took me , Herc , Lafayette , Alexander , Madison and the Bar tender to break up that fight and the rest of the night was me trying to get you all to go to sleep.

All four of then except for Washington:

Oh shit we were so DRUNK!!! That's the BEST THING THAT WE HAVE DID SO FAR WHILE WE WERE DRUUUUNK!!!!

Washington:

So you all aren't embarrassed?!?

Four of them Again :

No .

P.S.

Well it took me forever to do this well finish this hope you all are HAPPY!!!

BYE!!!

^ ~
      3