*Gasps* PaRt 2

~Alexanders P.O.V~

"B-B-B-B-Be Cause i-i-i-i-i-i D-D-D-D-do," I say
Is the last thing i remember before passing out.
My last thought was of Thomas and that i was sorry.
Then its all black and i hit the cold , hard , titled floor.

Thomas.

~Thomas P.O.V~

One minute we are all doing fine talking about the letter,Then the next Burr comes back and says "Why do you write like your running out of time?Like you need it to survive?"
I was going to say something but alexander says
"B-B-B-Because i d-d-d-do"

I blink a few times trying to understand what was happening and then just like that Alexanders body is on the floor its like time slowed down it was like i was trying to run though water.
I try to scream his name but no words came out.Am i the one to blame?Did i do this?
A million questions pop into my head about Alexander.All of the questions came and went but the one that stuck and it was

"Was i the one to blame?"

I used all of my energy that i had to try and get to him but everything kept getting slower and slower.Not knowing what to do i looked for the others.They were also trying to get to him .

I blink and next thing i know is that i almost crashed in to Alexanders body.

"Alexander " I say

And i say it again and again until i got dragged away with me balling my eyes out screaming his name telling him to say alive that i need him don't leave me alone i struggle free from Washington's grip and run as fast as i can to get to Alexander.When i reach him i keep screaming and crying holding him telling him not to leave me.

I back away looking at Alexander just as the ambulates came.
While they pull Him into the ambulates i got in too so did Washington...

Then were moving the no the car was moving, I turn to look out the window and everybody's behind us in two cars. Everybody in both cars were looking at me with sad, teary eyes.

Not able to look any longer i the other way i see washington staring at me.

"Sir?" I say

I get no responds.Did i do something?I this all a dream?
(No its not a dream)

"I am sorry Mr.Washin-" I was cut off with i snore .

I look at the clock its 3:15 am....Damn time flies and that is when i notice that i am tired too .

I was going too go to sleep but Alexander needed me and i really need him.

I wouldn't know what to do with out him...

"Stay alive for me Alexander"

P.S.

Well that was......Different.

BYE!!!

^ ~
       3