Yandere! Byakuya Togami X Fem! Reader

(A/N PLEASE READ): Here you go SoyimGoyim (or YNMNLN, whichever account you're using). Togami is just such a great kid, ya know? (the sarcasm is real). Sorry if the plot isn't what you expected, in a bad way I mean. And sorry this came out years later. I've had huge writer's block when it comes to stories like this. I've been kinda...inactive I guess (?) with this story. That's why I want you guys to request ideas for oneshots, I'm pretty sure y'all have a lot more good and wonderful ideas than me ;-;

"I'll try to be active more often"

*loud coughing noises*

Word Count:

Wow I'm actually proud of myself

4631

WARNING, THIS FIC WILL HAVE: that good ol' angst, brewing jealousy, b-b-b blood, more friendly neighborhood stalking, friendship (healing), manipulating peasants, tea poisoning (muahaha), traps, and an accidental mention of the word yeet

Also trying to improve my writing, and the way that the format will be set up for this book.

♔•♔•♔

"Fetch me another cup of tea, peasant! Immediately!"

This was the 56th time today, even these past 2 weeks, she had to "fetch" him tea. Like, bring it on a tray and everything. That's what a butler had to do, or a waitress. And she wasn't his. Well, if she kept bringing his tea like this then she was one. She'd better be careful, her frustration is on the brink of destroying the heir's favorite teacup.

The Ultimate Heir, or the Ultimate Prick, has been bossing (Y/n) around since middle school. She remembered the day they first met, and she regretted it: a group of bullies were picking on her as usual. Byakuya then came out of nowhere and...somehow dealt with the matter. She couldn't remember, just the fact that he 'escorted' them to the boy's bathroom and was the only person that came out felt eerie to her. She got the feeling that he did something wrong, but she didn't press any charges, she was in middle school anyway. She did find something strange though, when he came out the bathroom and had a pink splotch on his $600 dollar coat. She questioned him on the issue, but he shrugged it off and told her not to worry her head about it.

She didn't regret the fact that the bullies were taken care of, well, kinda. In fact she felt relieved that there wasn't anyone to shove her into lockers, rip her homework, or take things from her and mock her. The problem that she regretted was Byakuya coming into the picture. At first she was grateful that he saved her, but by then, he's been bossing her around and ordering her to bring him tea. Whether it was from home or the cafeteria. And she hated it.

She was tired of being his slave. She was sick of him playing the authority card, just because he was in a way higher class than her meant to him that he could do whatever the hell he wants and say whatever he wants to her. And she had enough. Maybe, she thought, maybe if I poisoned him...'

No, she probably shouldn't. There was no telling what he was going to do if he found out. He'd probably think that she's been trying to kill him. She wasn't going to kill him though, just spike his tea to teach him a lesson. Yeah, that's the solution.

Excitement boiling and spreading in her blood like wildfire as she grabbed the bottle of poison from the cabinet, eagerly mixing it in with the lemon flavored beverage. She lightly giggled to herself, then slowly turned to outrageous evil laughter. Thankfully, she covered her mouth when she realized what came out. She sighed and stirred the sugar in with the poison, mixing the contents together to make it look at least convincing.