Yandere! Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu X Fem! Reader

Requested by my @Kageyama-King09 (here you go, Amora).

First oneshot here we go, kiddos. I know this will suck so please tell me if it does.

Word Count:

1847

(weak sauce)

WARNING: A salty baby gangsta, dangerous times ahead of us Rick, ice cream, and a brutal murder of a laptop

♔•♔•♔

Absolutely gorgeous. In Fuyuhiko's eyes, she was anything but ugly. She had the most beautiful (e/c) orbs he has ever seen. Her (h/c), (h/l) swayed so smoothly with the wind. Her lightly tanned (s/c) was practically glowing in the sunlight. 'Perfect' he thought. He was watching her from afar. In the window, he stared at the small girl. Not like it mattered, she was around his height, if not shorter than him. The room he was in was quite peaceful, with no idiots to bother him.

Suddenly, the door creaked open. The yakuza turned around to face his sworn protector. His right hand...woman. His long time friend. The Ultimate Swordswoman. Peko Pekoyama. "I brought your tea, young master." She said. Fuyuhiko nodded, gesturing her to rest it on the coffee table in the middle of the room. He then went back to the window to watch his self-proclaimed beloved, only to find her gone.

'Dammit' he mumbled under his breath. He walked out into the hall, leaving Peko in the room by herself. He walked down the hallway, and heard a voice he knew too well. Oh god, that voice. He whipped his head around the corner to find his beloved talking to...that stupid mechanic. "Yeah, I'll go with you today. I really want to see your cool skills." There was a deep blush dancing across both their cheeks.

(Y/n) (L/n) was the Ultimate Engineer, so of course she was interested in one of the Ultimate Mechanic's little spiels on his talent and interests in mechanical-related topics. She wanted to collaborate with him on a special project. Which is basically going to be a date. "A-alright, then! I'll see you next Saturday, that's cool?" Kazuichi stuttered. "Sure, that's cool". Fuyuhiko cringed. His hands balled up into tight fists and growled under his breath.

How dare this low life, piece of garbage try to take his beloved away from him. She was his to love. His to seduce. His to cherish. He knew that he had to eliminate competition. He knew that he had to subtract the unnecessary variable out of the equation. At this point, he knew that he had one job. She was supposed to be his, it was destined to be that way.

Now, it was time for (Y/n) to realize that.

♔•♔•♔

Way too uncomfortable. She felt the sudden drop of the atmosphere around her the next day at school, and she felt way too uncomfortable. Everyone knew about it, but no one talked about it. She wasn't about to go down without a fight. She was going to do whatever it took for her to survive, because the atmosphere was almost predicting something bad was going to happen.

(Y/n) entered her first period class, the room was empty. Guess she was early? Maybe she accidentally came to school on the weekend? What was going on today? A set of footsteps entered the classroom behind her. "Hey!" A voice boomed from behind. (Y/n) jumped in fear, turning around to find nobody but Fuyuhiko and Peko, her two closest friends since middle school. "O-oh, it's just you two. Ok..." she stammered. "Jumpy today, are we?" Fuyuhiko teased. The poor girl was shaking slightly. "Alright, alright, calm your tits. I was only messing with you." She looked over at Peko to see a reaction.