Yandere! Gonta Gokuhara X Fem! Reader

(WOW LOOK JIMMY AN A/N): This special chapter is a gift to KillKissRepeat, for being the best, supportive gal I've met on this crazy site. Of course there are others I want to mention, but shh, this is for her you heathens. Anyways, thanks girl, props, hugs, and kisses to you.

I know that her favorite character (at least from NDRV3) is the Ultimate Entomologist Gonta Gokuhara himself, so here ya go my lovely little dude.

By the way, sorry if the plot doesn't make sense towards the end, I don't think I'm too proud of this one either. I'm starting to doubt myself :/

But hope y'all like it nonetheless

Word Count:

3177

WARNINGS: bubblegum bubblegum blood, mild gore, bugsss, the innocence of a bug boy stripped away by insanity, flesh eating beetles, supreme panta ruler no more, and GONTA BEST GENTLEMAN

Im gonna go pass out now

♔•♔•♔

"Hello, (Y/n)! Gonta's glad to see you up and early this morning!" Gonta Gokuhara was the sweetest boy she's ever met. She walked over to him and happily wrapped her arms around his waist, the big and kind brute returning her hug immediately. (Y/n) has been friends with the Ultimate Entomologist ever since the start of Hope's Peak Academy for two years now, and Gonta has been her very first best friend. She noticed that he had a low IQ level, or just wasn't as smart as the others, but she didn't care. He was very sweet, precious, and for a person who wasn't so smart, he had an advanced knowledge about bugs of all kinds. Well, his title suggests it.

She, besides him, found bug collecting to be pretty cool and a unique hobby, unlike everyone else who though it was absolutely appalling and gross. She's told Gonta that his fascination with bugs was cute, and she's even grew fond of some of the bugs he owns. And the bugs returned the favor. It seemed like any bug she came across she was attracted to, either by beauty or action. She as well thought they were wonderful creatures, being the Ultimate Zoologist has its perks.

But it also had a negative impact on the poor bug boy.

He developed an obsession with the young girl, and ever since their first encounter, he's fallen in love with her. He always grew clingy to her and always followed her around. Growing closer to her, even going as far as to giving her bug shaped brooch. It was very kind of him to do so, he didn't have to, but he did. His mind went farther and farther into the deep end, where despair was waiting for him. Despair made him believe that anyone who dared to touch her should be eaten by flesh eating bugs. Blood thirsty savages to devour them until they're nothing but blood and carnage.

There were two problems however: one, he was too scared to admit his feelings. What if she didn't accept him? What if she hangs out with him only out of pity? What if he messed up his lines or said something out of turn? What if she felt he wasn't worthy of her love just because he was dumb? He had all these insecurities, but still fought to try and win her love. So that no other man, he didn't care who it was, could take her away from him.

But that also lead into the other problem: Kokichi Ouma. The Ultimate Supreme Leader himself, he as well had grown attached to
(Y/n). He was always so playful around her, teased her, even at some attempts tried to kiss her. Both boys have been clingy around her, and it's almost as if she could feel the tension whenever both of them were around. Almost as if there was a rivalry going on between them. It was, but it was silent. She was uncomfortable.