Twelve

"What do you want ti listen to Babe?" Calum mumbled into Macey's ear as they lay sleepily on his bed. She shrugged and extolled through the music on his ipod. She tapped the first song that appealed to her and put on ear bud in her ear, and gave the other one ti Calum.

    "He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes. Started making his way part two I. the morning. He hasn't been sober for days. Leaning now, into the breeze, Remembering Sunday he falls to his knees." Calum sang to he and Macey quietly as the song played in bother their ears. Macey snuggled up against Calum who wrapped his arms around hher and nuzzled her neck.

     "I love you Calum." She whispered and kissed him.

    "I love you more Macey." He said back, making her giggle and blush. She nodded to him in approval before laughing some more. Calum tucked a strand of her dark hair behind her ear and gazed into her eyes.

    "She's been running through my dreams, and its driving me crazy it seems. I'm gonna ask her to marry me." He sings again. Maceys heart fluttered.

     "I love it when you sing to me" Macey sighed and stroked Calums arm.

    "I promise to sing to you whenever you want."  Calum said smiling and making another one of his promises.

   "Really?" The girl smiled at him excitedly. He nodded back ti her before lifting up a finger.

    "But you need to sing to me right now first." Macey blushed. She hated singing for people but it was her Cally and she would ddo anything for him.

    "I'm keeping an eye in the world, from so many thousands of feet off the ground. I'm over you now I'm at home in the clouds. Just towering over your head." She breathed out the girls part of the song. Calum sighed and smiled proudly at his girl friends beautiful voice (A.N. HEADS UP THE GIRL WHO PLAYS MACEY NAIOMI SCOTT HAS A BEAUTIFUL SINGING VOICE LIKE YES.).

     "Do you promise now?" She asked,  being the first to speak. Calum bites his lip and nnods.

    "Of course I promise you Macey."

SHIT THIS IS SHORT IIM SORRY. IF THERE R ANY WEIRD SPELLING ISSUES, IM ON MY KINDLE SO IM SORRY. I LKKE THIS CHAPTER AND THAT ATL SONG HEHE OMF YES.