Four

Macey pulled up outside of the Theater. She took a deep breath and emerged from the car. She heard remarks from other fans as she held her head up and walked to the building.

     "Slut."

     "Whore."

     "Gold digger." She heard those words muttered about her as she went to tthe side door to get in back stage. She had been friends with the boys since she was a baby. She was aalways with them in pictures. Some of the girls who only loved the boys (especially Calum) for their looks, hated Macey and were jealous. Her cheeks were on fire and she felt tears welling up as she pulled open the door and walked inside. In the dark hall way, she crouched with her back against the wall and pushed her tears back. It had always been hard for her. She wasn't one to take criticism lightly.

     "You cant be in here." She heard above her. she lifted up her head and saw it was Ashton.

     "Macey! I didn't see you, what's wrong?" Her cousin said, pulling her into a hug. She forced a smile and shook her head.

     "You know I've never liked the hate Ash." She said as they walked to the boys dressing room. Ashton's arm protectively around her shoulder.

     "I'll say something to them Macey." He said.

     "No don't. Its fine" She smiled up at her tall cousin. His lanky frame towers above her small one. He shrugged and pushed open the door to their dressing rroom. Mali, Blakely and Harry Ashtons brother along with the rest of the boys all sit around the room talking. They all quiet when they see Macey and Ashton

     "What happened?" They all say at once. Ashton comes to Macey's rescue.

     "Nothing, just givin my cousin some hugs is the a crime?" Ashton said, fake crying into Macey's shoulder. The room is filled with laughter as Macey pokes Ashton's ticklish yummy and walks to Calum. She sits with him on the couch and takes his hand. He plants a kiss on her temple.

     "Great, me being the third wheel begins!" Michael whines as he grabs a slice of piazza from the open box on the counter.

     " Come on Mike, we are still the three muskateers!" Calum exclaims, poking Macey's sides. She smiles wider looking at Michael. His faded red and black hair poking out in all directions, pizza crust being shoved into his mouth.

     "Yeah I mean we could never leave this looser behind could we Cal? Who would I have to beat me in video games?" Macey says looking from Calum to Michael who looked offended.

     "So that's all I am to you people?" He says, burrying his face in his hands.

     "Pretty much." Calum aand Macey say in unison then burst out laughing. Michael pulls his hood up and turns away dramatically. Macey beta ot of the oversized arm chair and ran over to her best friend. She wrapper her arms roughly around his waist and pulled his hood off.

     "Clifford stop being a girl!" Calum yells as he grabs Macey and michael into a bbug group hug. Everyone in the room is laughing their asses off.

     "Guys its time!" Luke says pulling Michael guitar out and handing it to him. Luke was always ready at the right time. Everyone composed themselves ffrom laugh and exited the dressing room. The boys all walked ot onstage but Calum lingered with Macey. He intertwined their fingers and smiled down at her. 

     "You ready for your surprise?" Calum says. Macey nods with asmile spreading across her face. Calum pukka her out onto the stage behind him. The crowd roars even louder when Calum comes on.

     "You all know Macey my best friend?" Calum says when they reach his mic.

     "Ahem my best friend!" Michael says from thw oother aide of the stage causing everyone to laugh.

     "Our best friend." Calum repeats himself.

     "My cousin Clifford and Hood!" Ashton shouta from hus plaace at the ddrums.

     "And my source if lyrics!" Luke says smiling at the memory of Macey helping them write Wherever You Are.

     "Okay! In short Macey means a lot to all of us!" Calum ways. His cheeks are red. Macey blushes too.

     "I wanted to tell you all, that Macey and I are dating now!" Calum exclaims, wrapping his arms around Macey. The crowd screams and claps.

     " I promise to love you forevermore." Calum whispers and then kisses Macey. The crowd awes and Michael, Luke, and Ashton all say EW. All Macey could do was wrap her arm around Calum and wish the moment would never end.

BLAME ANY BAD SPELLING ON MY KINDEL!! HOPE YOU LOVE THISSSSS.