eleven

Macey wiped a tear from underneath her eyes as she read the final chapter of The Hunger Games.

     "Babe, you have read tthat book about a million times! Why do you keep putting yourself through this?" Calum asked as he handed her a box of tissues.

   "Why does the earth spin?" She asked looking up at him.

     "Here we go." Calum says.

     "Why do we eat food!" She yelled. Calum ran a hand through his hair and looked at Macey who pulled her blanket closer to herself.

    "Why do we live through tthis terrible life and everything and just drag on and on and why... why!? Is there so much salad and so few chocolate bars? Why!? Calum why!?" She said as tears spirtted out of her eyes.

     "Period baby?" He asks her cautiously. She nods and sobs in her blanket. Calum sits down and pulls her into his lap and strokes her hair.

     "Baby girl I got you." He says quietly.

      "I promise I will help you through this monthly hell babe forever." He squeezes her shoulder gently.

     Now Maceys crying hinge ended and she looked him right in thee eyes.

    "Calum Hood this is why I love you."

I LOVE CALUM TOOOOOO. WOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I AM GOING TO B SO BUSY OVER THE WEEKEND SO I WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING. OKAY ILYSM BYE BYE.