Ten

Calum brushed a wave of Macey's hair away from her forehead. Her eyes moved slightly underneath her closed lids. He smiled as he looked at her in her sleep. He wrapped her in his arms and pulls her closer to him. She nuzzles into his chest. He sees the time on the clock on the side table. Eight in the morning. The night before when Calum finally admitted he loved Macey, she let him stay the night which had never happened before.

     "Hi Cally." She says smiling up at him. Their matching chocolate brown eyes peer into one anothers. Calum smirks and shakes his head against the pillow. Macey cocks her head at him.

     "Damn." Is all Calum says. Macey rolls her eyes and pushes herself away from him on the opposite side of the bed.

     "Nice way to ruin the moment!" She whispers harshly to cover up her laughter. She rolls over but feels his strong arms wrap around her torso and pull her back to him.

     "You just look super hot with bed head babe." She feels Calum's hot breath tickle her ear. She giggles like a little girl and rolls back over to face him. He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and kisses her forehead.

     "There are so many reasons I love you Mace." He says smiling proudly. She raises an eye brow at him and smirks.

       "Really? Name ten! And they have to be unique." She laughs and bites her lip to quiet herself. Calum stares at her for a few moments before speaking.

      "One, your laugh." He says smiling. Macey sticks her tongue out at him playfully.

     "Un-original Cal!" She says. he rolls his eyes at her.

     "Two, Your shyness." He says.

     "Thats not something to be proud of." She says jokingly.

     "Well I am always proud of you." He says booping her nose making her laughter to egnite once more filling the small room.

     "Three, your hair." He says smoothing out the glossy waves away from her face, causing her to blush. 

     "Four, your lips." He smiles, running his thumb across her lips.

     "Five,  your voice." Macey smiles and bites her lip making Calum gasp.

     "Six! Your Lip bite!" He exclaims pointing at her mouth which immediatly closes.

     "But wait I liked it..." he says disapointed. Macey pokes his stomach underneath the covers.

     "Finnish your list dipshit!" She says cracking up. He frowns at her.

     "Seven, your verbal abuse." He says trying not to smile. She laughs and kisses his cheek softly making his frown melt.

      "Eight, your kisses." He says pressing his lips against hers. She wraps her arms around him and looks into his eyes.

      "Nine, your eyes. They are like chocolaty oceans of goodness." He says, almost breathlessly. 

     "Always thinking about food huh Hood?" She says smiling. He just lays there for a minute, just looking at her.

     "Ten, the way you love me." He says smiling. She gasps slightly.

     "Cal I've never told you I loved you though..." She says, trailing off anf avoiding his gaze. He tucks a finger underneath her chin and tilts her head up to him.

      "Am I that obvious?" She asks smiling slightly. Calum returns her smile.

     "Dont worry Macey, I promise to keep your obvious secret." He laughs and presses their pink lips together.

AHHH DAMN FLUFF CHAPTERS HOW I LOVE THEE! OKAY PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS BABIESSSSSSS AND PLEASE FOR ME (BECAUSE WE LOVE EACHOTHER) PLEASE READ MY 3 NEW FICS STELLA, CALM, AND BLANK. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME REALLY. PLEASE. AND PLEASE COMMENT ON ALL OF THEM IT REALLY MAKES MY DAY EVERYTIME. OKAY THANK YOU!!! <3333333