Chapter 16

Juvia POV:

"I'm glad that the restaurant didn't close when we arrived." Lyon commented as he hold my hand, currently we are in a random park that we found when we decide that its good if we exercise the calories that we have gained. "Just be glad that the restaurant is still open Lyon or else..." I playfully threatened him knowing that I'll sulk if we didn't eat at my favorite restaurant. "Or else what? Juvia-hime?" Lyon asked getting closer to my face, smirking and eyes glinting in a way as he saw my cheeks heating up. "S-stop teasing me!" I exclaimed in embarrassment, hitting him in the arm when I saw him laughing at me.

"I'm not teasing you Juv. I'm just admiring my girlfriend cause said girlfriend is always busy in her job." My expression fell when I heard his last sentence and I hide my face by using my hair. Now I feel like I failed as girlfriend for Lyon cause he is always suffering and it is completely my fault. "Juv... Come on.... I didn't mean that." I heard him say but I still didn't look at him. I heard him sigh and felt his warm hand caressed my face until it touch my chin and he lift my face to his eye level. "Juvia don't make that expression... For me please?" He touch my forehead with his, the two of us is gazing with each other with many emotions underneath our gaze. The first one who broke the eye contact is me. "Okay.... I'll stop using this expression whatever it is." I answered him, he simply smiled at me and he hold my hand again.  We walk around the park discovering many random things.Its been a long time since I let myself relax because my company "Lyon isn't getting late already?" I asked him when I saw the time in my phone.

I got confused when a few minutes later, Lyon still didn't answer me. "Lyon? Lyonnnnn???? Where are you? Is this a joke? Its not funny." I called Lyon's name a few times, I keep looking over the place when I still didn't find my boyfriend. "If you didn't appear this instance I would ignore you for 1 month!" I threatened glaring at the still empty park "Go home by yourself!" As I turned around I felt someone hug me from behind and whispered huskily "Sorry Juv. I just saw a beautiful sunflower and I want to give it to you." He put the sunflower in my hand and he twirled me around to face him, I gave him my glare that can rivals Mira and Erza. "Are you still mad?" He sigh when he still saw my glare not wavering at him. He started leading me into dancing a waltz with him and when he hum as song that is my favorite my glare started to lessen and it formed into a pout. "You know you're cute when you pout." He smirked at me smug at my seeing my blush. "Am not cute..." I playfully glare at him as we continue our dance, I'm still holding the sunflower he gave me. "The sunflower reminds me of you." He ignored my questioning look as he take the sunflower in my hand. "Do you know the meaning of a sunflower?"

"The meaning of a sunflower? No I don't know any. Why?" He smiled as he slowly explain the meaning with the sunflower between us "It has a meaning of a full adoration and admiration to the person you are giving it to. Which is true because my I have adore and admire you since the day 1 that I have saw you."

"It also reminds me of you because of the loyalty and strong bonds. You have many people who you have strong bonds with and that is where your loyalty lies." I blush seeing him sincere in his words, I mean even though he is always sincere to me but as always I couldn't help but blush.

"And you also give people positiveness and strength that they need when they needed it." Now he's stroking my cheeks as he slowly leaned forward to kiss me when the moment was completely broken by his phone ringing. I laughed at his frustrated face as he answered a call from his step mom Ur.

"I'm sorry Juv but Ur really wants me to go home." He said as he started leading me to his car to take me home, in his other hand he is still holding the sunflower. "Don't worry so much about it Lyon. Besides I think she's lonely because her sons and daughter is always busy on their business and other things." I answered him as we finally arrived in front of his car, he sigh like he always did when our topic is about his family.

"Juv you do know that she is my manager in my modeling career right?" I just laughed at his expression as I push him into the driver seat after that I took my seat.

~minutes later ~

"Juvia wait a minute!" I raised a brow when I saw him existing his car "Lyon you need to go home. And I'm pretty sure I can go back to my own house." He scratch the back of his head "Its not about that I just need to do something for a good luck charm of mine." Before I can ask him what good luck charm is he sprouting about, I was struck speechless when he passionately kiss me. He pulled me closer to his body as possible as I relax into the kiss I didn't notice the sunflower he put into my hair.

"Goodnight then Juvia." He panted as he broke the kiss and he immediately left me in front of my door panting and blushing at what he did, touching lightly the flower in my ear.